6 - A Failed Chance at Love

A/n: Looking at some glimpses into the future is over! It's back to the current timeline. It's hard to do this one, but I'm using what I've got from the fandom, as it does seem to help me get a good summary of what happened in certain things.

No one's POV

Y/n(Narrating): It's been a long time since I brought out my wrath upon the citizens of Tetmaia. Around another 300 years, if I'm not mistaken. Since the day of Tetmaia's destruction, humans have been doing everything they can to avoid the dragons. However, not everyone did so, as a group of humans did abduct a young dragon infant. Now, the kidnappers did think that it would go unpunished, but they were wrong.

We see the nation of Dazdoldia, when a giant projection appears out of nowhere, with Souka on it.

Souka(Projection): People of Dazdoldia! We have learned that an infant of ours has been abducted by you! Normally, we wouldn't take these measure, but this will be your one and only warning! Bring back the young one, or we shall continue our destruction of this land! The fate of your kind... Now rests in your hands.

Y/n(Narrating): Luckily, we didn't have to do this, as thanks to the help of the president, Dustin, me and Sariel made a neutral agreement to take care of the problem in absolute secrecy. But when a vampire outbreak occurred... and I worked with Sariel again to take them out, I felt something I never thought I would...

We now see Y/n and Sariel fighting off the vampires, with some of the vampires, one of them grabs Y/n, and throws him to the side.

Vampire 1: I'll kill you!

Y/n: Question. You know why you vampires hate garlic?

Vampire 1: Why?

Y/n: Because you can't Gar-"Lick" Deez Nuts!

Y/n: I know it's cringe, but I had to say it at least once!

The vampire then screams in rage, and goes to attack Y/n, but he quickly deflects it, and drives a stake right through his heart.

Y/n: *sigh* That's one down.

Y/n then heads back up to Sariel, who is finishing up on her end, and it's at this moment, once she finishes, Y/n grows a tiny blush.

Y/n(Narrating): I feel in love with Sariel! I'll be honest with you Ariel, I've really wanted to confess my feelings I have to her, but many things still happened within that time-frame! And you know one of them. It was that bastard's, Potimas', little pet projects.

*Time-skip*

The scene then changes to an orphanage that Sariel created, and inside we see Y/n in a chair, talking to a young Ariel, the person he was talking to this entire time.

Y/n: And well... that leads up to now.

Ariel: Did you ever tell Sariel your feelings after that?