8 - An Expedition... And A Warning

A/n: Yup! I'm back with another future chapter!

No one's POV

We now see the members of the Sisterhood of Sins in Y/n's room, discussing what to do.

Y/n: Oka, tell me what you know about the fake's actions.

Oka: Apparently, she's been going to my precious students, and telling them not to raise their skills, as she claims them to be dangerous.

Fei: Great, and what about the other reincarnations we didn't get to before that dick got to 'em?

Oka: Out of all our students, there were only 11 that both us and Potimas got to on time, but we did manage to secure at least 5 of them before he did.

Souka: In other words, six of our classmates are being held hostage in the Elven Village.

Oka: Not six! I kept this a secret from you guys, but one of them is a spy, and is secretly working for the pope!

Y/n: So this student allowed themselves to be taken. Not a bad play, Dustin. Not a bad play at all. Now, what about some of the other students that we haven't seen in the Demon Lord's army?

Oka: *sigh* It hurts me to say it, but Potimas's minions got to three of them and killed them.

Fei: Which ones?

Oka: Naofumi Kogure, Issei Sakurazaki, and Kouta Hayashi... Those are they deceased, as Potimas called them threats to him.

Fei: Oh... I see...

Y/n and Fei both put their heads down, and the group lets the two mourn, especially Y/n, since he's gone through a lot more heartbreak and death then any of the others reincarnations combined.

Y/n: Anything else about the reincarnations...? Are there any more dead?

Oka: There aren't. I got in touch with Vali and Zandra, and they did run into Kunihiko and Asaka. They're A-Rank Adventurers, and have had a few scuffles with Merazophis before.

Y/n: *sigh* That's going to be a pain in the ass later if they do decide to fight with the elves.

Souka: Also, father, I have a question. Did they approve of your request?

Y/n: They did. I already assigned everyone different groups, and made sure that Hugo and Shun are in the same group, with Katia and Yuri in the same group.

Oka: So what are you going to do?

Y/n: Simple. Remember what Sephiroth did in the Final Fantasy 7 remake in the first hour of the game?

Oka: Oh! I see what you're getting at.

Fei: And with Katia probably having some common sense, since she had to adapt to a new world with a new gender, she might understand exactly what your warning means.

Y/n: Yup. Now, start packing your shit up! We're getting this field trip on the road!

Fei, Oka, and Souka: Right!

*Time-skip*

After a long time of the three gathering the twelve students that are the best of the best, Y/n, back in his disguised form begins to speak to all of them, with Fei, Oka, and Souka in the at ease position.

Y/n: Alright, everyone listen up. You're out here today because we've seen your talents, and have dubbed you the best of the best for the this years first year students! If anyone has any questions, please raise your hand now!

Hugo then raises his hand.

Y/n: Yes, Prince Hugo?

Hugo: What exactly are we all doing out here anyways?