𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈٭⊹•꧂••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈٭⊹•꧂
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"yo quis said he otw" dd said and you mugged him "tf he comin for?" you frowned "cause he wanna come, duhh" ddot said, being sassy as always "well he takin y'all home then cause i'm tired" you said and they side eyed you.

"just fuck him" ddot said "nbs like you on his body" dd said and you looked at them as if you seen a fuckin zombie in front of you, twerking "nigga who tf on his body cause you not talkin bout me, dic" you said and they laughed.

"bro why you gettin so defensive" notti said, still laughing hard asab "cause you niggas not funny" you said, rolling your eyes "what i do stink stink" notti said, putting his hands on his chest making them laugh even harder.

"ahhh you mad" ddot teased you, still laughing "ahh you dickridin like lil nigga i see my dick in yo mouth rn" you said rolling your eyes "gay ass" ddot mumbled "speak up lil bitch, dumb ass dyke" you mugged him.

"dis bitch called me a dyke" ddot said while squinting his eyes at you "sure tf did and what about it?" you said, unbothered "ouu i hope you don't have a kid cause they gon act just like yo big forehead havin ass" ddot said, scrunching up his face.

"ouu i hope you stay single and blast rod wave, lonely bitch" you clapped back (pause💀) "rod wave be hittin fuck is you talkin bout" ddot said, defending his man, they cute or whatever🤭.

"yeah he be hittin like dem gaps in between all ya teeth" you said and they busted out laughing "nahh why you violating my son like we won't bank yo ass" jay said and you raised an eyebrow "am i supposed to be scared? boo bitch" you said and they mugged you.

"you must've sucked da wrong dick today cause da way you actin is mad dayroom" dd said and you glared at him before smackin him in the back of his head causing him to mug you while holding the back of his head.

"bro i'm ready to fuck you up on sum rs jay get ya girl for i violate her in front of every mf body" dd said, standing up and pointing to you while looking at jay as he spoke.

"david now yk damn well if you touch me you gon get yo shit rocked" you said, looking at him like 'bffr😒' "nahh dic cause youn know how to stop hittin people" dd said, pushing your shoulders a little "david all imma say is, unload everything from ya pockets cause i'm ready to violate you" you warned him.

he took his shit from out of his pockets and pulled his shorts up while looking at you "nigga you dumb as fuck" notti said, looking at dd like he was fucking stupid cause he obviously was "ite now wassup" dd said, cracking his knuckles.