𝐒𝐈𝐗

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

❦Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ, ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛꜰ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴀꜱꜱ ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴛᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ᴊᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..?

you sat up while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, making your way towards the bathroom that was inside of your room. you brushed your teeth and washed your face before turning on the shower and getting in.

after a nice 40 minutes of showering you got out and got dressed into something very much basic. you put on your underclothes and put on this short but not short grey long sleeve dress.

you put some lotion, perfume and deodorant on along with your apple watch, 2-3 bracelets, anklet, necklace and you also brushed and reflatironed your hair before throwing on your slides and going downstairs.

you heard somebody in the kitchen talking while the rest of the house was quiet. you walked in the kitchen and seen jay on live, but i guess he heard you so he turned around and smiled showing his cute ass dimples.

"you finally up, mama" he said as you walked to him, laughing "why you didn't wake me up when you got up??" you asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist "because you was in a deep sleep" he replied and you scrunched up your face.

"gimmie beso" you said and he pecked your lips "ohhh i see what it is" you said before grabbing his phone and ending the live "now i want a real kiss" you said while looking up at him "no" he replied and you took his arm from around your waist.

he laughed at your pettiness and you mugged him "where everybody at" you blankly asked "they not gon be back til tmrw" he said and you rolled your eyes, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch.

he walked to you and sat beside you but ofc you scooted away from him but he moved closer to you "nigga stay over there" you said and he got up n stood in front of you "broooooo" you yelled as he watched you.

"you got in the shower n everything" you said "ok and?" he said getting smart, you stood up but he grabbed you causing you to turn around and look at him "you mad over a kiss" he said "and is" you said, rolling your eyes "stop rollin ya eyes" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"nigga stop trynna tell me what to do" you said and he grabbed you by your neck "yo who tf is you talkin to worda bro" he said, being all aggressive while gettin all up in your face and i'm ngl..that aggressive shit a huge turn on so basically he was makin you horny.