No sophie, don't go.

In a small town called Gavaldon lived 3 girls. Each had its good and bad qualities and actually, they were very different, yet they were best friends, Inseparable through thick and thin.

The first girl's name was Sophie. She was a beautiful girl, with long blonde locks and was always well-dressed and happy. Sophie had 2 brothers a father and a stepmother she didn't like. Sophie is a dreamer. She wants nothing more than the life of a princess. But as long as she lived in this little town that wasn't possible, so she just stuck to fairy tales in books.

 But as long as she lived in this little town that wasn't possible, so she just stuck to fairy tales in books

Her best friend was Agatha. Agatha was the opposite of Sophie. She had a big, dark bunch of curls and put on the first thing she could find. Whether it matched or not. Agatha lived with her mother, who the villagers said was a witch. This did not make the girl very popular with the other children now, and it also made it dangerous to walk around town alone. One morning when she had to get some things at the market she was attacked and here is where they met their third friend. Agatha was rescued by the third girl and since then they were the odd trio.

 Agatha was rescued by the third girl and since then they were the odd trio

The third girl was Y/ N. You were an ordinary girl from the village who showed no emotions. A dangerous situation gave you no fear, an unpleasant situation did nothing to you and something to be happy about did not give you a smile. Still, you helped the two girls where you could. If Sophie was sad you would try to comfort her, If Agie needed help, you gave it... You were not very popular in the town but you were not unwanted either. You lived alone in a small house, in the forest. You had no memory of your parents and had lived there for a while with an old dear woman but she had died recently so You now lived alone.

...

" No, For the hundredth time Soph. " said Agie

" It shouldn't be a whole makeover. Y/ N? " asked Sophie with puppy eyes.

"I don't need that, I'm already ugly enough. "

Agie laughed along with Sophie.

" Hi Ugly. "

" Aren't you going to answer him Y/N? " Agie asked you.

" Not her, you. Eric told me you put a curse on him. It turns out you looked at him strangely and now he feels itching all over. "