Nevers after

Y/N POV

We all ran to the other school, but before we could get in, Agatha opened the door and she seemed both pleased and surprised to see the teachers standing in front of her.

" Agie! "
" Y/N "

We ran to each other and wrapped our arms around each other.
" You were right, those friends of yours can't be trusted," she said laughing. I laughed with her and thought about how well I already knew my friends.

We let go of each other and Agie grabbed my arms causing me to gasp and pull my arm away. This caused her to look at me weirdly.
" Yeah, everything okay. Where is Sophie? "
" I have no idea, but it can't be good. "
" How bad is it in there," asked Dovey suddenly, bringing us back to the realization that there were still other people there.
" Battlefield... " was all she said.
" We need to find Sophie and take her out," said Anemone angrily.
" It's not her fault. The principal's brother gave her blood magic and she can't handle it," said Agatha desperate for someone to listen to her.

At those words, something came to mind. I had taken the real principal out of his book and sent him to the tower. I hadn't heard from him since then.
" There's only one place Sophie would be of use right now. "I said and looked in the direction of the tower.
" Yes, let's go," said Agie and pulled me along. We both turned into a bird and flew toward the tower while the teachers were yelling at us.

I thought they were going to come after us, but that soon changed when there was an explosion from the school and their attention went back to that.

Third POV

As y/n and Agatha flew to the tower and the teachers walked into the school, Sophie and Rafal were having a chat.

He told her how this was all just a test, a test, to find his true love. He told her that he had always been the principal and that he was the one who had brought her to the school.

Sophie asked about his brother and about the real principal of the school, and he told her that he had killed him. That one day, the two brothers got into an argument and after Rhian had thrown Rafal off the cliff, he pretended to be dead for a while.

Later that day, he showed up for Rhian and enchanted Rafal, his brother so that he would be locked in a book.

Rafal went on to talk about how he was quietly destroying the balance between good and evil, and when Sophie asked him about the 200-year victory streak of good, he had an explanation for that too.

Finally, he got to the point where he wished he and Sophie would rule together.

He moved closer to Sophie and grabbed her in his arms.
" Would you like that? For us to rule together over everything and everyone. "

" Yes," whispered Sophie just a little louder than a whisper.

That was enough for both of them and their lips crashed against each other. The true love kiss of evil or that's what Sophie thought anyway.

Rafal had another goal in mind all along. He wanted to possess all the magic in the world, and that plan could now begin to succeed with Sophie's help and their kiss.

Outside, the weather changed after the kiss. The sun and the beautiful blue sky disappeared and gave way to a thundering storm. The sky colored a mix of green and red and loud noises made their way to Sophie who recoiled startled from the kiss.

She ran to the large window and could see both the good and evil school collapsing and it broke her to see this. It broke her and she knew this was her own fault. Agatha had warned her so many times about Rafal and she never listened. Now she got to watch both schools collapse with her friends still in them.

" You can't do this! Those are my friends! " she said as tears sprang to her eyes. " You said we were going to rule them alone. "
" We are going to. Never after we are going to rule and hurt anyone who might hurt us: students, teachers, and nemesis. "

With these words from Rafal, Sophie stiffened for a second as she realized what that meant. When she was back in control of her body, she walked over to the storian and saw a drawing of a sleeping Agatha and y/n, with the text: here lie the bodies of Agatha and y/n written underneath.

" No Agie, y/n... This is not what I wanted. "
" It's too late for that now. You drove everyone away, you lied to everyone and you deceived everyone. You're all alone and that's why you're mine. "

Rafal grabbed Sophie by the arm, but before he could do anything, not one person shouted something, not two people shouted something either, but three people shouted something at him.
" Get away from her! "

The two looked up and saw y/ and Agatha jumping down from the balcony and saw the real principal coming out from behind a bookshelf.

While all sorts of things were going on in the tower, the Evers and Nevers were fighting for their lives in the school that was collapsing. The professors had just come in and were about to call everyone to order when it started, and right now they were doing everything they could to make sure no one was going to land under the rubble.

Everyone was thinking about other things as they went about their lives. Most were thinking about themselves, while there was one person who was not thinking about herself. Lesso, the dean of evil, for once in her life was not thinking about herself. Instead, she was thinking about y/n. She was acting weird right before she and Agatha left for the tower and that didn't sit well with her. If she could get out of here and go see how she was doing, she would have done it, but instead, she had to stay here and all she could do was hope everything went well with her sweetheart.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a bit short, but I promise that the final will come soon. I just lack ideas for the moment.