88: Snotlout's Angels

"So, I think if we increase Spike's calcium intake the spines will be stronger, right? First, we line the ships with Death Song amber and then scales, then we put the spines on the front and back, then bam! Battering ram ship!" I explained.

"Very cool," Hiccup nodded. "And idea two?"

"Okay, so I'd need to work on it with Heather and Fishlegs; but I think with the right combination of Spike's saliva, we can create a medicine that will immune our dragons from dragon root. And if it's successful, this can evolve into all types of 'elixirs' if you will. We could build up immunities to Speed Stinger venom, types of poisons, even-"

Hiccup picked me up and swung me around and kissed me.

"You didn't let me finish," I said and pulled away.

"Go on," he laughed.

"We would need to test it, but we could probably use it on people"

"You're an evil scientist." Hiccup told me.

"Yeah, pretty much." I smirked and we kissed again.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted as yells rang across the edge.

"Oh, Astrid, stop! You're so bossy! Rude."

"What's mine is mine."

"Snotlout took her axe again?" Hiccup questioned.

"Most likely. I should probably go help him." I sighed.

"Or you could not?" Hiccup suggested and kissed me again.

"You do make a good offer." I hummed and we continued making out over the yelling.

"Everything your-"

"Do not touch. Ever."

"I mean, how was I supposed to know? Do you know how many axes there are on this island?"

"That have my initials on it? One. Bad enough that you took it without asking, but you used it to clean in between your dragon's dirty claws. Do you know what kind of disgusting crud is in there?"

"Do I? That is some serious nasty goof."

"Get over here!"

"It's fine right?" I asked and pulled away.

"Well, nobody's started-"

*High pitch Snotlout yell*

"Screaming." He sighed and we went to get our dragons.

* * *

"Sounds like she's got him in the Hofferson Head Press." Tuff said, ear against the door.

"How long 'til he blacks out?" Ruff asked.

"Less than 30 seconds." I replied, having unfortunately been in the same position that Snotlout was now in.

"Stop struggling." Astrid hissed.

"Hey, T, how you been?" Tuff asked and Toothless ignored him.

"Okay, not the ear hair. Anything but the ear hair!" Snotlout yelled and I wasn't sure whether to gag or cringe.

"Oops."

I then gagged and cringed at the same time.

"Snotlout took her axe again?" Hiccup asked the others.

"Mm-hmm." Tuff nodded. "And milady is none too pleased with Sir Snots-alot."

"Do you think they'll be long?" Heather asked. "I wanted to say goodbye to Astrid before I head home to Berserker Island."