Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - The woman in this world who won't be moved by me hasn't been born yet

  Su Xici, who was not born yet, was so entangled by Tian Cheng, the gentle expression on his face could hardly be stretched, looking from afar, Nangong Ran, the male protagonist, was chatting and joking with a few guests like a dog in a dimly lit place, okay? comfortable.

  Butler Su couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Miss Tian," he said solemnly to Tian Cheng's pitiful and innocent big eyes, "it's not that I don't want to help you with this favor, but that it's wrong for you to do this."

  "What's wrong?"

      "For your own studies and career, it shows that you are a self-motivated person who has plans for yourself, and is different from those vulgar women that the young master usually comes into contact with." Su Xici raised the status of this spoiled young lady, "But if you have been away for five years, you can't ask the young master to remain single for five years, it's too selfish, he has the right to pursue his own happiness."

  "But, I will be able to marry him in five years, and then we can marry. We will be together happily for the rest of our lives." Tian Cheng thought sweetly.

  "But what if you or he find someone more suitable for you in the past five years? You may leave him, and he will change his mind and fall in love with another woman. This is something that neither I nor the master can stop. At that time, can you Accept wasting five years in vain and waiting for an ending that is not good for you."

  "I will not leave him." Tian Cheng said, but his tone had already wavered.

  "You can guarantee yourself, but can you guarantee him? A man's heart is easy to change. If you are not a man, you don't understand. As long as a man is not around, his heart will think of women outside."

  Su Xici was gentle and considerate With the appearance of a caring big brother, he stuffed her with a glass of low-alcohol rum to comfort her, and tried to give him advice, "You can give up everything for love, don't be yourself, and stay by the young master's side at any time. But you are sure that the young master will always be with you. Do you like you? Will he accept you in the future who don't know anything and don't help his career?"

  "I..." Tian Cheng was so helpless that he was about to cry.

  "Or, you just break up with him tonight and focus on pursuing your studies and career, and wait until the glory returns in five years. At that time, you will definitely look down on a man like the young master."

  Sheng, girl, you must not hang yourself on this crooked neck tree.

  "Girls should love themselves more, and don't lose themselves because of others."

  Seeing her hesitation, Su Xici's expression became more gentle, and his eyes were full of encouragement, "Go, miss, and make it clear to the young master tonight , Resolutely, a clean break. Think about it, in the future, you will be popular in country M, and you will start a business and start a company. You can choose a celebrity male model at will, and the young master is here alone to overwork, bald and beer belly, and die suddenly from a heart attack at any time."

  "It seems very good ."

  "So, go away smartly, and never come back..."

  "Su Xici!"

  Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by a loud shout.

  Nangong Ran walked over with a sullen face, and glanced at Su Xici unkindly.