97

97.     Then you stay close to me, okay?

    At that time, Situ Se was still drunk in the nightclub, and suddenly heard that his warehouse was attacked tonight, and it took him a few seconds to recover.

    "That new buyer can't be fishing!" Situ Se was the first to suspect him.

    "He is one of the most powerful lieutenants of the reactionaries in country S. His identity has been checked and he will not be a fake. They are very sincere in wanting to do business with us." The confidant said.

    "What's the use of sincerity? Now not only do you want to eat black and white, but you also want to eat what's in the bowl and what's in the pot!" Situ Se kicked his hands and knocked them to the ground, unable to get up for a long time.

    In just half an hour, news came from several dens he had entrenched in City B, and there were only a handful of people who could survive. There was no news of the investigation team at the pier, so he drove there immediately and learned that Two people who don't know the heights of the heavens and the earth unexpectedly broke into this place.

    The diamonds on the earlobe shone with tiny pieces of light, and Situ Se organized the people present to search step by step, trying to find those two people.

    "What if it's a member of the investigation team?"

    "Peel off that layer of skin and throw it into the sea." Situ Se's eyes were full of evil, "It's not the first time. By the way, this operation Who is the leader, you go and investigate." The

    men led the order and left, and the rest of the people hurriedly moved the guns and ammunition to the boat at the dock.

    As long as it is offshore, the investigation team will not be able to catch it for the time being. When it is on the high seas, they will be safe and make a small fortune on the other side of the ocean.

    Nangong Ran and Su Xici hid in the dark, shuttled between the containers like mice, and hid in a hidden corner when they were safe.

    Su Xici tilted his head, stared at the people standing on the brightly lit open space in the distance, and said, "What do you think?"

    "Wait here." Nan Gongran sat in the corner, folded his hands on his head She leaned back and said, "Situ Se brought a large group of people over and dispatched almost the whole nest. This is something the two of us can't fight against."

    "You're right." Su Xici casually agreed, his eyes kept looking outside.

    Cheng Feng and the others should arrive in fifteen minutes. It will take a lot of time to get from the city center to the pier, so we still have to find a way to hold them back. The other small dens are just small troubles, and only here can hurt Situ Se's vitality.

    That foreigner seemed easy to bully. Amber eyes stared at the person not far away for a moment.

    "What are you doing?" Nangong Ran was taken aback, and hurriedly grabbed the person who was about to charge forward, "Be quiet."

    This person seemed to wish that someone would find him, if he hadn't stopped in time and grabbed his right hand , almost exposed his whereabouts several times.

    Su Xici looked at him suspiciously, he looked obedient.

    "I want to ask that foreigner something." He pointed at the furious man in the distance, surrounded by at least twenty well-armed mercenaries.

    "We'll ask

    later." Su Xici pursed his lips, his eyelids drooping.

    He is not happy.