𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 was filled with silence as a tall figure walked back to her mansion after she finished off another mission

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 was filled with silence as a tall figure walked back to her mansion after she finished off another mission. Oh how she can't wait to go back home and passed out on her bed.

Yet, she only has few hours to sleep before she is sent off to another mission in Roppongi for the whole day, cursed those higher ups for leaving all of the works to her.

All she wanted to do was to sleep and shoved her face into her husband's breasts.

Speaking of her husband. It's been weeks she last spend time with him. She can't blame him when both of them are busy with work.

With her being sent to alot of missions by higher ups to and her husband being the money maker for Bonten, Japan's biggest criminal organization.

They barely had time to spend together or have any privacy. The masculine woman sighed as she finally reached to her destination.

Grabbing her keys with her left hand, since her right hand was fcked up during her mission and it's now wrapped in bandages.

She managed to unlock the entrance to their mansion. Entering her home and locking the doors again, she announced her presence.

"I'm home!" Her voiced echoed through the whole mansion. She waited for her white haired husband to greet her, even though it's midnight she knew he would be awake to greet her.

'Is he home?' (Y/n) fished out her phone and went through the messages Koko send her.

Hᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ

I might not come back home

There's alot of paperwork that Sanzu dumped on me :(

Fcked that druglord

Hope he got his d bite off from a hooker he's with ♡
(Sent at 9.50pm)

(Y/ɴ)
Sorry bunny

Just got back home

I'll be going to another mission in few hours
(Sent at 2.07am)

'Welp, I guess I'll be sleeping alone tonight.' The dark green haired sorcerer sighed in disappointment.

She walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to fished out some water before marching to their shared bedroom.

The sound of bells jingle echoed from the masterbedroom to the halls that she was standing in.

'That jingle sounds like the anklet I got for him...' A moan echoed from the room where the jingles came from too.

'Is he home? He said that he won't be back...' She tried to think logic answers but her guts weren't helping.

"Hah~ more~" The voice of her sweet husband echoed in her ears making her feeling more anxious than before.