𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 interrupted and sleeping for 3 hours before going off to another mission leaving a siren eyed male in bed, drunk in lust

It makes sense why (Y/n) looked piss off at her blindfolded co-worker, who didn't looked bother by the glare sent in his way by said female.

He acted like he didn't do anything bad. Mischevious bastard.

"Ey', don't look at me like that, (N/n)~"

"I'll kill you!" She barked at him, showing her pearly fangs.

"Women are scary~" Gojo chuckled and leaning his back onto the chair with his shoulder hanging off it.

"Why did ya' call?" The green haired female asked as she sipped her hot tea. Her long maroon sword bag filled with weapons were resting beside the coffee table.

"New mission." She sighed at the white haired's words.

"Gosh..." The tall lady groaned.

"Higher ups are requesting us higher grade sorcerers to take this task."

"What's the mission?" The fine young man pulled out a file out of nowhere, which didn't bother the other sorcerer.

Slapping the blue A4 file onto the table before his friend opened the file and saw an old man's face, probably in his 50's. There was colourful lights behind him and alcohols on the table with his subordinates. With his name highlighted, KENJI ISAMU.

NAME : KENJI ISAMU
AGE: 59
HEIGHT: 5'4"
WANTED FOR: PROSTITUTION, USES CURSED ENERGY FOR MONEY, MURDERED ALTEAST 80 PEOPLE USING HIS POWER.

"This guy was apperantly wanted by higher ups."

"Old man's wanted for illegal use of curse enegry for money, prostitution is somehow invovled with his power."

"Curse user?" She questioned her partner.

"Yup."

"So how we catch him?" She closed the file before sliding it back to him.

"He's gonna meet a client at a club called Queen of Hearts in Roppongi 2 days from now." She hummed.

"What time?"

"9pm." He smirked when she asked the time. Knewing that it means that she agrees to get the work done.

"I guess that's all." The albino male got up from his seat.

"Bye-bye, (N/n)-chan~" She hummed before Gojo could exit the cafe. She asked him something.

"Did you managed to retrieve Sukuna's fingers?" The man went silent before answering.

"Megumi's doin' it, too lazy." She irked.

"Ya' the worst."

"I know♡."