Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Senior sister is angry with her?

    Ji Ci glanced back in annoyance. There were people coming and going in the aisles of the campus, but there was no back view that she was thinking about.

    I can't help but think back to the scene when my senior sister left, how I didn't even want to say a word to her.

    Ji Ci had no choice but to look at Jiang Yi, and asked powerlessly, "Does Senior Jiang Yi know why Senior Bai is angry?"

    Jiang Yi shook her head: "Even you don't know how I would know, she didn't either. What did you tell me?"

    She knew Bai Yueli's temper very well, she held back when she was angry, and she was not used to complaining to others.

    "You should think about it carefully," Jiang Yi said, "Generally speaking, she is not the kind of person who easily gets angry with others, unless you have something to really touch her principles."

    "Okay." Ji Ci agreed.

    In fact, she more or less guessed it.

    Chatting on the mobile phone, the senior sister treated her a lot more plainly, and the specific time point was probably around the time of the trip to the pedestrian street.

    But the pedestrian street was fine that day, and she didn't find anything unusual at that time.

    By the way, there is a problem that she ignored.

    On the day of the pedestrian street, she brought Ji Feng with her, and Ji Feng's confession was rejected by the senior a few days ago. Ji Feng thought it was nothing, wouldn't the senior feel embarrassed?

    The senior sister didn't express too many negative emotions that day, it's because she is well-trained and gracious, it doesn't mean she doesn't have grudges in her heart.

    So even if the senior sister wants to get angry, she won't be angry with Ji Feng. The senior sister was invited by her, and Ji Feng was also let over by her. In the end, even if the senior sister is dissatisfied, she will definitely vent it on her.

    Ji Ci finally found a possible sign, even if it was an apology, at least he had a direction.

    It's true that she didn't think about it, it shouldn't, it shouldn't.

    ·

    After returning home and getting the phone, Ji Ci pondered for a while, and originally decided to explain it to the senior sister in words, but felt that this was not sincere, and it would be best to say it face to face. This is more direct than words, and it can better understand the other party's psychology.

    Otherwise, the senior sister would deny everything she said, such as "You think too much", "I'm not angry", etc., but she still treats her coldly in action, so what's the difference between saying it or not saying it.

    Apologizing to others, begging for nothing to save a friendship, Ji Ci has always resisted such things.

    She is too resigned, everything comes naturally, and she is too afraid of embarrassment.

    But for Bai Yueli, she couldn't let go, she couldn't let this person exist without this person.

    This also allowed her to subvert her self-cognition.

    There is nothing to resist, if that person doesn't make you shake, and you can't help but stick to it no matter right or wrong, the fundamental reason is that she is not important enough, she is dispensable in your life.