Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Extra 3

    Six years later.

    After Ji Ci woke up from the coma, after a period of recuperation, she regained her ability to take care of herself and returned to school to continue her studies.

    I just graduated last year.

    Bai Yueli gave up the inheritance rights of the Bai family's property and became a simultaneous interpreter.

    After Ji Ci woke up, she didn't like to talk for a long time. When you ask her, she reluctantly answers, and rarely initiates the topic.

    The communication between them was very little, and it didn't increase until the second year.

    After the classmates and friends around have started families and businesses, this year, Ji Ci also proposed to Bai Yueli.

    I still remember that day,

    after marking her beloved senior sister, she took out the engagement ring from her pocket in fear, and asked that question with twinkling eyes.

    Senior sister stared at her for a long time without speaking.

    She was a little anxious: "You... don't you want to?"

    Bai Yueli shook her head, took a deep breath, and said in relief, "I thought you didn't plan to say this to me anymore."

    A sense of guilt welled up, Ji Ci rested his head on the senior sister's shoulder and lowered his eyes.

    On the day of the wedding,

    they entertained many guests, from high school to college, to those who entered the society, sitting under the stage and witnessing the wedding between her and her senior sister.

    The two wore pure white wedding dresses, Bai Yun took Bai Yueli and handed her hand to Ji Ci's.

    The real touch made Ji Ci stunned for a moment, and the senior sister's clear and charming eyes pulled her back to reality, with great satisfaction and happiness filling her heart.

    She seemed to have finally settled on one thing.

    One thing that I can't think of.

    "Miss Jici, are you willing to marry Miss Bai Yueli, and from now on, no matter whether you are poor or rich, healthy or sick, you will be loyal to her, cherish her, and protect her wholeheartedly and unswervingly? Are you willing? "The master of ceremonies looked at the wedding congratulations in his hand, as well as the information of the brides, and asked deeply.

    "I..." Ji Ci was extremely anxious, the guilt that enveloped her when she first woke up once again invisibly clamped her limbs, lowered her eyes slightly, and fell into silence.

    The guests in the hall couldn't hold back their restlessness, and pointed out one after another.

    Jiang Yi, as Bai Yueli's most solid group of relatives and friends, wished to kick Ji Ci out and replace her: "This Ji Ci, what kind of plane is he doing? She embarrasses Big White Rabbit like this!"

    Her boyfriend, now husband Smiling, "Don't worry, what's the rush."

    ​​The voices from the audience reached Bai Yueli's ears one by one, she tilted her head slightly, and looked at Ji Ci.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath,

    because the guilt towards the original owner made her unable to face Bai Yueli when she woke up, and she felt that she had no right to deprive others of their lives. But her liking for her senior made her unable to help getting closer, contacting her, and rediscovering that love.