"It hurts. My brain is guilty.. My heart is guilty.."

#Third book.
Based On A Drama Television Series.

Notes : To avoid spoiling, i named the story myself.
The real name of the series will be mentioned at the end of the book. BUT! If you had an idea or any thought on what series it is, Please do Not mention anything in the comments.

Series' genre⠀Soap opera
No. of episodes⠀79
Original release ⠀4 September 2008 - 24 June 2010

I won't be writing it scene by scene. Some characters are deleted, so there will be slight changes; focusing only on the main characters and events to refrain the book from getting frustrating, too long or boring to read.

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship and romance will be the centerpiece of this story and I'll be adding some sexual parts from my own imaginations.

I'll be making so much time and effort studying each episodes, scenes and the characters to write, so please do Not steal. And if you found any stories with the same contents, please report.

Please, please make sure to check all the tags before reading.
This story is not suitable for all readers. It can be overwhelming and triggering for some of you.
That is a WARNING!
I'm not responsible for your decision.

I'll make sure there will be no mistakes. The updates sometimes might be slow. However, your support is always an encouragement, so all the comments are appreciated.

[All the characters other than any BTS member in this book are original characters: fictional and created by me. And all the pictures i used, belong to their rightful owner.]

"How can i love you so much even though I'm worn out?"

"We revolve around eachother. What type of passion is this? ..What kind of magic?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀