Insomnia

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Damn, this year's MAMA awards was intense. The battle between Armys and Stays 😂

Me who is both 🗿👌

Leah POV

I was once again at the pool, my legs dipped into the water as my mind wondered to different places in my head. I wasn't even sure exactly what I was thinking about. I was just lost in thought.

The night air was cool as it rose goosebumps on my skin. I rub my arms to warm up when I hear foot steps behind me. Turning my head, I find Anna already coming to sit down next to me.

Pulling up the oversized pajama pants as she sat next to me. I laugh silently as to how she was struggling. 

"Why are you wearing oversized clothes? They're clearly uncomfortable " I say with a laugh and she grins.

"They're comfy actually, the pants are just too long" she says, rubbing her palms.

"They're not yours are they" she shakes her head, ruffling her messy hair.

"No... They're Jin's" she says with a small blush. With that, both of us go silent. Just enjoying the quietness after such an eventful day.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" She asks making me look at her. Her green eyes were already looking at me, which looked a bit freaky in the dark because it was as if they were glowing. 

"Thinking"

"About?" She asks curiously and I shrug.

"Just.. life " I answer, before I goes silent again.

"Is it about the talk we had earlier?" She asks after a few quiet seconds. I remember all the advice they gave me earlier about my issues. How they told me to trust my gut and be with who I felt was right.

I shake my head, "no... maybe... I don't even know" I mumble scratching my headwhich makes her laugh.

"I get it... been there.." she laughs, before it goes silent again.

"So... who do you like most between the eight of them?" She asks and a blush covers my cheeks. She smirks, poking my cheek.

"Ah, so you do like one of them" she teases and I blush even harder.

Yes, I like one of them. But the one I like likes you instead so he obviously has high standards, is what I wanted to say.

But then again, that wasn't the issue anymore.

I'd realised it a while ago that my attention had spread and was no longer on Chan only. I find my self these days thinking about Han, or Seungmin, or Felix and so on.