Silent cry

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Finally uploading my new video, I immediately turn off my lap top. Flopping down on my back on the bed as I was tired.

The week has been eventful. And my emotions were all over the place.

Rae was still mad at me. I can remember after I'd left her apartment that day, she sent me a text. Asking if I had the slightest feelings for them.

Of course i ignored her, as I didn't want to continue the conversation. But she called me. Several times until I picked the call.

Flash Back

"What?!"

"I was going to leave you alone but I just needed to get everything off my chest" she says making me roll my eyes.

"Why are you being like this Leah"

"I'm not being like anything!" I yell, slamming my skate board on the ground. Which unfortunately lands on my foot making me hiss in pain.

"You didn't answer my text"

"I don't want to. Seriously, why is this bothering you so much?" I ask curiously. Genuinely wondering why she was making it that big of a deal.

"I didn't tell you the truth Leah... but they have actually talked to me about you over eleven times ever since you started ignoring them. Asking me to please help them get your attention because you ignore them" she sighs, "four of them actually confessed it to me that they like you. And the rest, even if they don't say anything, it's so obvious that they do too".

I bite my lip, ruffling my hair in frustration as I looked around. At loss of words, "Why didn't they just meet me at their dorm to talk to me since I work for them?".

"I asked them the same thing too. But I think you and I both know they've been stressed and overworking for the past weeks. And the little time they spare to hang out with you is when you ditch them to go hang out with your little boyfriend"

I'm about to say something when she cuts me off, "leah, I'm not mad at you for liking someone else. I'm mad because you're purposely playing with their feelings.. it would have been ok if you didn't know they even had a thing for you. But the fact that you do and yet still treat them the way you do is what angers me".