Chapter-70

The three days lockdown passed and Soo-ah knew they have to return back to Seoul city. She has to rebuild everything from start, the company was loosing it's shine. But Dongwook and Soo-ah weren't going to backout so easily, the elder was taking care of the foreign branch well and Soo-ah had to attend a board meeting with the Invester's as the chairwoman of the company. BTS and Black pink where going to the mansion with full security, Ji Hoon and Vincenzo will be with them. They were packing there things when a car honk was heard, Ji Hoon had arrived. His face was stone cold in front of the siblings but the instant Soo-ah came, he looked at her like an innocent kid and said-"Sunbae, shall I come with you?" Soo-ah looked at him and said-"No, just go with them and I'll be fine." Ji hoon nodded and Soo-ah got inside her car she was about to drive away when the passenger seat's door opened and in came Namjoon and Hobi sat on the back seat. She looked at them in confusion as they were too dressed in formal wear. "What?" Namjoon said, she just sighed and started to drive away while a song played, Wild Flower... 

(Holy crap!! I'm obsessed!!!!!!!!! Great work *Literally crying while listening*) 

The drive was silent as the song played. Soon they reached the place where the meeting was supposed to held, it was five star hotel. Soo-ah came out of the car with the twins and walked inside the hotel as everyone turned there attention the the trio. There where whispers and mummers around them but they couldn't care less.

 There where whispers and mummers around them but they couldn't care less

They entered the VIP section area and everyone bowed to them. The trio entered the meeting room and all the head turned to them, everyone got up and bowed to them.

 The trio entered the meeting room and all the head turned to them, everyone got up and bowed to them

 Soo-ah signed them to sit when a voice questioned something that made her blood boil. "Miss Kim I think you forgot that bodyguards aren't allowed here." he said and laughed alone. Namjoon and Hobi rolled there eyes and didn't mind his words at all but Soo-h was a different case, she sat on the head chai as the chairwoman but when the twins were about to go back she stopped them. "Sit here Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung." she said and gestured towards the seat next to her. The guy who insulted them was an invester, his name was Mr. Wang. His eyes widen when he heard her, "He is from another company! Have you gone mad woman!!" he yelled like a rabid dog. "And have you forgotten whom you are talking to Mr. Wang?" she said and cocked her brow at him. "Soo-ah we will just wait in the restaurant." Hobi said and gave her a reassuring smile. "Mr. Wang, the people standing here aren't bodyguards and I know that you aren't this dumb as you yourself said that they are owners of a company...." "Don't you know how to show respect to someone who is in a higher position then you!" she yelled at him. Mr. Wang looked down in anger as he can't question her, "Bow and apologize!" she said sternly. Mr. Wang stood up and bowed to the two and said-"Sorry for being dis-respectful Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung." The twins nodded and smiled at there sister who just had a cold face glaring at Mr. Wang who was scared as hell. They sat beside Soo-ah and the meeting started, the employee's had a new idea to start the company and Soo-ah approved it. "I personally will look into the designs and structures, the rest will be handed over to all of you through e-mails." she said and got up. Namjoon was impressed to see the plan, he was proud to see her sister working with passion on the new company. But Hobi was worried about her, she was already overworking herself and now this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The trio were leaving the hotel when the security guard came to the and said-"I'm sorry miss but your car broke down, we have pulled it to your mansion." Soo-ah looked at him in confusion and said-"It was fine when we came." Hobi nervously chuckled and said-"A-ah! W-weird b-but anyway let's walk back home." Namjoon slipped a stack of cash to the security guard and followed the two. So the twins came up with this idea to spent time with Soo-ah. They were walking in silence and it was almost time for lunch, winter days were really calm and the roads were almost empty so they easily made there way through out and walked inside a cozy cafe.

 They were walking in silence and it was almost time for lunch, winter days were really calm and the roads were almost empty so they easily made there way through out and walked inside a cozy cafe

Soo-ah's leg were so cold that they were shivering, the warm cafe really helped her but not enough to her comfort level. Hobi took out his coat and slipped on her lap. She looked at him and then at him, "I'm feeling really hot, Right Namjoon-ah?" Namjoon laughed and nodded his head. The youngest rolled her eyes and clutched the coat covering her legs. "Why are you even wearing this dress??" Namjoon asked while his eyes squinted as if it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. She looked at him and said-"It makes me look scary and old." Hobi laughed and said-"You are not scary, you are adorable." he squished her cheeks. Soo-ah looked at him and said-"You are a sick person, get some treatment plz." Hobi was ready to fight when a small boy around five came towards there table. "Noona! You are so pretty!" he said in awe. Soo-ah's face turned bright red as she cleared her throat and gave him a tight smile. Hobi laughed and said-"See, even he agrees with me. High-five" he said and the two clasped there hands together. "What do you need kid?" Namjoon asked with a smile. The little boy shyly looked at Soo-ah and said-"Will you marry me Noona?" he asked. Soo-ah choked on air and looked at him in amusement. Namjoon and Hobi were bewildered, Soo-ah scoffed and said-"That jerk took six years to say that he loved me and a six year boy asked me for marriage in six seconds! I'm gonna kill him." she mutered under her breath but both of the twins heard her and laughed. 

"I'm so sorry! He is my son! Sorry if he created a problem." a woman came and took him with her. While the boy smiled while waving at Soo-ah, she waved back with a soft smile. "Okay, don't stare at your future husband for too long sweetheart." Namjoon teased. She rolled her eyes and ordered-"Macha boba tea with a chocolate truffle pastry."  "It's lunch time Soo-ah." Hobi said. "Well then what are we doing in a cafe?" she asked. The two huffed and ordered three bowls of Ramen. They had there lunch and hung out inside the cafe for literal two hours coz they were having fun. Namjoon and Soo-ah were reading book and having Boba tea where as Hobi was busy listening to music. It was nearly 06:00 PM, they decided to head back. The receipt came and they payed bill, they were about to head out when the waiter came towards them with bunch of rose, "a guy gave me this slip and rose for you mam, plz come again. She opened the slip and her blood ran cold.

Hey Sweetheart,
You really played well now didn't you? I'm really impressed from your skills but I'm really mad baby. You shouldn't have done that. And you really look hot in black.
~P

She ran out of the cafe and looked around frantically but found no one. She gritted her teeth and threw the flowers in dustbin.

"Wait for me Phoenix, you will pay for everything!"