Chapter-82

Jennie and Jack came to a much quieter area, the elder glared at him said sharply-"Tell me your price and get out of my sister's life!!" 

Jack looked at her coldly and said-"You are not doing me any harm Miss Kim but you are materializing your own sister. I'm not in thirst if money."

Jennie raised her brow and said-"Then what do you want? Luxury? Fame? What!?" Jack rolled his eyes and said-"You are just like your sister, Rose. I said it to her that time and I'll say it to you too, You are spoiled brat. Don't expect everyone to be too!" Jennie glared at him but Jack just walked back to the hall. Walking inside, the first face he met was his girlfriend, Rose.

"You're still alive!?" yelled Rose in shock. Jack mocked glared at her and said-"I feel like you are a bit insulting me, I'm an agent for crying out loud. One of your sister's team agent and trust me she is worst then your twin when in serious mode."

Rose rolled her eyes and said-"Tell me about it, we have seen it and we don't want to see it in the future."

Soo-ah was standing next to a raging Jennie, "Unnie, please. Don't." she said. Jennie looked at her and said-"He dis-respected me!" 

Soo-ah-"You shouldn't have said that, Jack is a man of pride not Power. He would rather die then sell himself." 

Jennie-"I don't trust him, what if he turned bad once the child is born?!" Jennie asked now a bit calmly.

Soo-ah-"Then he'll be out of reach from everyone.. " she said and winked at her older sister who smirked at her in satisfaction. Jennie walked inside with Soo-ah, one thing was crystal clear that Jennie and Jack are not gonna get along.

An hour later-

A big screen was placed at the hall, everyone was staring at the screen in anticipation. Korea's Business award of the year was around the end of the month and it's nominee's would be announced today. Everyone sat at there places to watch the nominee's. Vincenzo and Soo-ah sat on a two chair table, holding hands.

"Welcome to THE KOREAN BUSINESS AWARD, we are here to announce the top three awards from the chart and there Nominees. The first category is- CEO of the year and the nominee's are-
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
Mr. Kim Namjoon
~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations to all the nominees." the hall cheered as Namjoon smiled happily and bowed his head in gratitude.

"The next category is Chairman/Chairwoman of the year and the nominees are-
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
Ms. Kim Soo-ah" the host said with a smile.

The hall cheered again, the loudest being Soo-ah's team and her family. Vincenzo had a huge smile on his face while Soo-ah was still taking in the information. The siblings cheered and wolf-whistled for there dear sister.

"And the final award, Award for the company of the year
~~~~~~~~~
The Kim's
Pearl (BTS and Black Pink's company
Vincenzo Cassano (Vincenzo's Company)

Congrats to all the nominees, we hope to see you now on the Award night"

The hall cheered once again and congratulated the family. Vincenzo and Soo-ah shared a look, both having the same thought,

'Korean Business Award is the day everything will end... '

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DEAR READERS!! WELL THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END.

PS- JUST THE BOOK NOT THE STORY!!