Blurb that Deserves nothing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING!

well, hi there! It's me, your unreliable author!

I know it's been 3 months, and I'm so fucking sorry, but everything is hell

School has kicked my ass far harder than I thought that it would, living in the dorms had made me disgustingly depressed and I will be surprised if I pass any of my classes. I apologize for not getting an update out, I have one partially written but instead of writing that my brain decided "oh wow you know what you love? CoD and Marvel, and you know whats out there now? MW2! Smash them together!"

So I did, kinda

In the last day or so, instead of writing out an update for you guys, or working on any of my finals, I wrote roughly 2,700 words of taking Konig, kinda, and throwing him into a relationship with Tony Stark.

Anyway, because you guys deserve an update or at least something to read here you go. It's probably not great, my writing is a little rusty since it's been 3 months but whatever. let me know if you guys like it

"Seems Stark has a new boyfriend." Steve startled from his position on the couch when Natasha had spoken, having thought they would just sit in silence as they usually did, doing their own things but still being near each other, but everyone was too antsy to sit around as they usually did. The UN had pardoned them just that morning, the news coming from an exasperated-looking T'Challa, and now everyone was packing and waiting for their transportation to be figured out.

Currently, Steve's brain held nothing about the UN, the Accords, or their pardons, because what had Natasha said?

"Sorry," Steve managed to cough out while marking his page in the book he'd been reading, "what did you say?" The redhead, well she was blonde now as she'd recently decided to bleach her hair, rolled her eyes violently. Instead of answering in words, the assassin flicked the TV on. Steve had thought that was it; that was the only chance he was going to get of Nat explaining herself so he'd moved to go back to his book, only for the pages to be pushed away and his head moved to look at the TV once again.

The screen was a barrage of pictures, pictures of Tony Stark and someone else.

Tony looked good, healthier than he had in a long time, but Steve's attention was drawn to whoever he was with. The guy was ridiculously tall, dwarfing Tony in both height and bulk, but in almost every single picture Tony was looking up at the other male as if he'd hung the stars in the sky. Steve couldn't tell what the other guy was thinking, his face blocked off by a black surgical mask and dark sunglasses in every single photo. The guy had dark shaggy hair, and tended to bunch his shoulders up to his ears, body language screaming that he was embarrassed, but he was holding Tony's hand in the majority of the photos.

"Boyfriend?" Steve questioned after looking at the pictures for a moment, and Nat just nodded, scrolling through a frankly absurd amount of pictures of Tony and whoever the taller guy was. "Yeah, he made it official this morning a little after the UN pardoned us." She wasn't looking at the TV, eyes now locked on her phone where she went through some form of social media Steve could never understand.

"And this is an issue?" he furthered, book set aside so he could give his whole attention to this. Nat shrugged, pulling something else up on her phone to stream onto the TV. "I dunno," she said softly, hitting play on some video. "That's up to you to decide after you watch this."

----

The compound was filled with life in a way it hadn't been in a long time. Tony, who had been set up for a lonely and stressful night, was right in the middle of this life.