Chapter 28

3 DAYS LATER. IZUKU POV

Today was the last day of house arrest in the dorms. The sun was setting as I was taking some trash bags out to the dumpster as I thought about what was going on in school that we were missing out on. Izumi was stressing out about missing out on the work studies while Shoka was worried about what was going on in English class. as I threw the trash away I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me. "Are you going to say something or are you just stand there like a creep" I say as I turn around to see a face coming out of the wall. 

' . . . wasn't expecting that'

The face just smiled. "Trash, am I right". A hand then came out of the wall and pointed at another dumpster. "You do know you can just throw away the food trays with the burnables, don't you". "uhhh yeah" I said not know who this person was. The face then just sunk back into the wall disappearing. The face then came out of the ground in front of me. "say you must be that edgy first year aren't you". A tick mark appeared on my forehead. I tried walking away but the face kept following me. "who are you even" I ask as I was starting to get annoyed.

"That's a good question my friend, the name's Mirio Togata". Then I realized who this was. He was a member of the big three, one of the strongest students in UA. "you know people are talking about you so I came to see what the fuss was about" Togata said before sinking into the ground. 

THE NEXT DAY

"We're back everyone" Izumi announced as the five of us walked through the door. I quickly went and sat down in my seat not wanting to be next to them. I was thinking about what happened during  our fight before a pair of pink arms gabbed me from behind. "What cha thinkin' about" mina asked. I let out a small smile "nothing, just waiting for class to start" I said not wanting to worry her "Lair" Oni said in my head "shut up". We went on our first date The other night. But since I was on house arrest we had to sneak out in the middle of the night without anyone noticing. And it worked, I think.

"Time to take your seats everyone" Aizawa said appearing out of nowhere.

Everyone scrambled to there seats before they got in trouble. "before we start class" Aizawa turned to look at me "Midoriya, You owe me a three page long long written assignment for sneaking out the other night passed curfew while you were under house arrest". everyone's eye's were on me surprised by what Aizawa said. I simply give him a thumbs up and say "got it".

Thankfully Mina wasn't caught. "Now that Midoriya is back we can go more in depth into work studies. Go ahead and come in" He said looking at the door. It then opened. "I'll have people that have experienced it first hand explain. I suggest you listen carefully". Eveyone's eyes widen as the people walk in. "These three are third years at UA, They rank at the very top of our student body, you may know them as the big three"

I recognised all three of them as they stood in front of the class. The one with yellow blond hair was Mirio Togata, the one I met last night. The second one had long periwinkle color hair, Nejire Hado . And the Third one had dark blue hair and was look at the floor with a nervous expression on his face, Tamaki Amajiki.

Everyone had different reactions Ranging from "Ooo" and "wow" to "I could beat them". "Let's get to it, introduce yourselves briefly, let's start with Amajiki" Aizawa said. The latter then looked up and gave a fierce look at everyone scaring a few of the class. "it's no good" he said as he started to shake making the other big three member look at him. "even a I try to imagine them as potatos I can still see their human bodies, I know that their still people. And that one scares me" He said as he raised a hand and pointed at me. The class was confused. "I can't say anything. I wanna-" he then turned around "-go home". "no way these three are the strongest in the school" Oni said clearly not impressed 'they are, we will probably find out why soon'