•Y/N, The Dragon Slayer•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was like torture.

Y/N just sat there, waiting in silence, as the tent slowly emptied.
Before he knew it, he was alone.

Y/N: Pull yourself together, Y/N. You can do it. You've practiced for a damn week.
He thought.

Then, he heard his name being called.
He gulped, and went outside.

The whole school was there, but he didn't care. He was more worried about the Dragon.

Y/N: Just take the egg and run away. Easy... Right?
He thought, as he reluctantly took some steps forward.

And then, he saw it.
A big, golden egg, shining under the sunlight, about the same size of his head, laying on the stones near the wall.

Y/N: Quick!
He thought, as he started to rush towards it.

But it was too late.
A sea of fire and flames almost engulfed him completely, making everyone gasp.

He looked around.
The huge black Dragon had finally made his appearance.

Y/N looked at him straight into its big, yellow eyes.

Y/N: Let's put the plan in act. Phase 1: Try to persuade it.
He thought, as he raised his hands.

Y/N: I don't want to harm you! You've got to listen to me, ok? I just want that egg!
He said.

The Dragon looked at him for a few seconds, as if it was debating if to listen to him or to attack.

But then, it shook its head, and spat some other fire at Y/N, who his behind onr of the rocks.

Y/N: I guess it can't be helped... Let's go with Phase 2: Attack it.
He thought, as he drew his wand.

Y/N came out of his hiding spot, and the Dragon spat other fire on him.

But Y/N was ready.

Y/N: Interitus Maxima!
He shouted.

A sea of blue flames erupted from the tip of his wand, shocking everyone.

It was even greater in size than the Dragon's.

At first, it seemed that Y/N was having the upper hand on the Dragon.

But then, after 5 minutes, the Dragon got annoyed, and its flames started to increase, quickly overwhelming Y/N's, who was trying his best to keep the spell together.

But then, the Dragon's flames completely engulfed Y/N.

Y/N: Damn... I knew it wouldn't work...
He desperately thought.

The flames slowly dissipated, and he fell on the ground, making everyone gasp.

He tried to stand on his feet, but his body was badly injured, and full of burning marks.

Y/N: Stand. Stand Up. GET UP AND DESTROY THAT BEAST!
He thought, trying his best not to fall again.

Then, a silver gleam blinded everyone. Gryiffindor's sword materialized in front of Y/N.

Y/N looked at it.

And then, it was as if someone had switched his brain off.

His body just moved on its own.
He slowly got up.
In the exact moment his fingers gripped the sword, a big, mad smile spread on his face.

The pain was making him go insane, but somehow he was still standing.

Anger took over his fear.

A boiling feeling, something that he had kept bottled in the depths of his heart, had finally broken free from its bindings.

And then, it happened.
It was like with the basilisk, but worse.

He started running towards the Dragon, as everyone gasped in shock, and pierced it with the sword.

The beast roared in pain, but Y/N started laughing.

He couldn't explain why, but he was enjoying it a lot.

He then drew the sword out and tossed it away. He raised his arm, and his wand, previously on the ground, flew into his hand, as he straightened up.

Y/N: How about we put an end to this show?
He said, as he pointed the wand towards the Dragon.

Their eyes met.

Y/N could see the anger in the Dragon's eyes, but he just couldn't care less.

Y/N: Interitus Maxima!
He shouted.

Again, Blue Flames erupted from the tip of his wand, quickly increasing in height.

Soon after, the Dragon was completely engulfed by the flames, roaring in pain.

Y/N laughed.
Y/N: YES! MORE! MORE!
He shouted.

He put the wand away, and the sword flew in his hands.

In the exact moment his hand made contact wit the handle, the blade was engulfed in blue flames.

He then jumped high in the air, and cut off the Dragon's head, as its body exploded, spraying blood everywhere.

He grabbed the egg, as cheering shouts filled the air.

They were all cheering for him.

But soon after, they became fainter and fainter. The pain became unbearable, and before he knew it, he fell on the ground, unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
798 words.