•Friends Again•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Y/N woke up, he was inside the tent.
His entire body was covered in burn marks, and his head was spinning.

He couldn't remember much, apart the fact that his plan had worked and Gryffindor's sword had materialized successfully.

He looked around, and saw his wand on a nearby chair.

He raised his hand, his wand flying towards him.

He grabbed and waved it lazily.
Y/N: Restitutio!
He muttered.

His entire body slowly started to heal.

Ron: HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?
he shouted.

Y/N almost fell from the bed.
He looked around, just to see Harry, Ron and Hermione, all pale and sweaty, looking at him.

Y/N's jaw tightened.

Hermione ran towards him, and hugged him tightly.

Hermione: Idiot! Don't ever do that again! I thought you had died!
She shouted.

He sighed.
Y/N: I'm glad my spell works, or else you would've made the pain in my body get worse.
He said.

She sighed.
Hermione: Idiot.
She said, smacking his head lightly.

Harry: Y/N-
He tried to say, but Y/N cut him off.

Y/N: Have you finally decided to talk to me again?
He said coldly.

Ron lowered his head.
Ron: We're really sorry.
He said, ashamed.

Harry: Yeah, there's no way you would've put your name in the Goblet.
He said. Y

/N chuckled bitterly.
Y/N: Well, I must say I'm impressed. You needed me to be almost turned into a pile of fuming ash by an Ungarian Horntail to realize? That's just incredible.
He said sarcastically.

Ron: At least I helped you find out about the Dragons.
He said, smiling a little.

Y/N: You? That's the best joke I've heard in days. You did nothing but complain all the time. Hagrid helped me. Not you.
He said.

Ron shook his head.
Ron: No, I did. That whole story I made Hermione tell you was just made up by me. I thought... That by doing that we would have been friends again... But apparently you didn't understand. You didn't even glance at us whenever you passed by. It really hurt.
He said.

Y/N: At Keats now you know what it means to be alone.
He said venomously.

Ron: You really scared us all, back there. You made a bloody Ungarian Horntail burst in flames! And then you fell on the ground... You weren't moving at all... And I started thinking the worst had happened...
He said.

Harry: For a moment... I... I thought y-you were gone... And I still hadn't apologized...
He said, as he started to tear up.

Y/N's expression softened.
Y/N: That's not enough to take me down. Lupin just confirmed my theory. He told me to fight fire with fire. And I did.
He said.

Hermione: You literally used fire to fight.
She said, sighing.

Y/N: Well, I think not even fireworks could be better than that, right?
He said, smiling smugly.

Hermione: Didn't you say you needed luck for the plan to work?
She asked.

Y/N: Yes. This plan was the best idea I ever had, you know. I'm actually surprised I did think about this. You need to be in danger to make the sword materialize. About what happened next... I just did the same thing I did to the basilisk. But more brutally. Yep. Definitely the best plan ever. I'd gladly do that again, sometime.
He said, smiling proudly.

Hermione: You really want me to kill you, don't you?
She muttered under her breath.

Harry and Ron were looking at Y/N.
He let out a sigh.
Y/N: There's no need to look at me like that. I forgive your stupidity, by the way.
He muttered.

Both Ron and Harry jumped on him, tackling him on the ground.

Harry: I missed you so much!
He said.

Hermione: Boys.
She just said, shaking her head disapprovingly.

Y/N smiled.

For the first time in weeks, he felt truly happy. He felt as light as a feather.

And now that he had Harry and Ron by his side again, he knew he could face everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
694 words.