chapter 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖⁱᵉ

˚₊‧꒰ა 🎤 ‧₊˚

[ world tour ]

📍𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙶𝙷, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟼

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

The crowd screamed as Freddie took his leather jacket off, revealing the entirety of his black and white diamond body suit as he sat down at the piano. "How much do they love him?" Paul asked you and Mary. "Can't get enough?"

Mary nodded softly, attempting to put a smile on. You noticed her quiet nature, so you slipped your hand into hers, and this seemed to snap her out of her funk, looking over at you and grinning. The lights dimmed as Freddie sang the ending lyrics, and the boys slowly sunk into the back of the stage. 

"Any way the wind blows."

A bright, white light suddenly beamed down on Roger, and you watched as he banged the fluffy stick against the large gong drum that was hanging center backstage. 

Queen had travelled across the entirety of the world, going to major pitstops such as Liverpool, Tokyo, Perth, Glasgow, London, Osaka, Sydney, Rio, and numerous American states.

"Tom, Jerry, can you hear me?" Freddie questioned into the telephone. He was calling Mary, as she had decided to miss out on certain pitstops. 

"Freddie, when do I get to see you?" she asked softly.

"I'll be home soon, darling," he answered. "Did Y/N call you?"

"Yes," she chuckled. "She seems to be having the time of her life."

"Oh, she is. And from what Roger's so nicely told me and the boys, he's been the object of her overstimulation," he laughed. Mary giggled, shaking her head at her friend's misbehavior. "Will you put Romeo on the phone so I can tell him I miss him?"

"...Do you miss me? " Mary wondered with a small, hopeful smile.

He paused, grinning gently. "What a stupid question. Of course, I do."

It was silent for a moment as Freddie looked over towards Paul and a younger looking man. Mary's whisper brought him back, "I love you."

"Goodnight." With a slight shake in his hand, he placed the telephone back into its hold, and on the other side of the now deadline, Mary sat with a frown, wondering why her fiancé didn't say it back.

The next morning, Freddie made his way into his apartment's living room, and was greeted by Paul, "Morning, boss."