chapter 2

Years later m/n stayed in the forest still. He's killed a few teens. People who broke the runs like him. But they won't be reborn like him. They suffer.

Only one people who as entered since m/n was reborn into this amazing creature was allowed to live. To warn others of him. He also learned he could communicate with the animals. That keeps him all the company he needs.

Till one day he was walking with a great elk. "Wait..i smell.
"No." The elk said cutting m/n off continuing to walk. This elf was old.

Old and wise, so regardless m/n followed him. "But-" being cut off again

"Tim. Brian. They keep us save like you." He said stopping hidden by some bushes and trees. Getting lower to the ground a look out the bush.

I saw two odd men dragging a dead body. Luck i talk with the animals through mind.

"They knew the one before you. So say hello." Ezia said before walking out to them. They looked at him before looking to his scar along his neck to his left side. The scar made it easy for anyone to recognize him. As he walked over to the one man with a white mask. He sniffed him.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little white things. "Come now." Ezia said as he turned to m/n. M/n jumped out a d stood on his hind legs, his size doubling now about 14 feet tall. Walking to Ezia and the two men. "Nice." Ezia said making a noise they could hear.

Lowering to all fours m/n walked to the white mask man. Ezia ate the thing he had so he got another. Holding it to m/n.

"Hey hoodie he's different."

"I dont thing that's him tim." Hoodie said to tim. M/n ate to sugary treat letting out a small purr.

"Hey fella." Tim said letting m/n who leaned to the touch. Disappointed when it left. As Ezia continued his walk m/n stayed with the men. As they dragged the body more. M/n picked it up and they let him.

With his tail giving a small wag he ran off to place to body where he leaves the ones he kills. The wind blowing in his hair.

Finding the great tree he put the body on one of the branches with the bones of rotten bodies. Before running off the the side of the giant forest he met the men.

The forest was so big this was his first time on this side, thats why he was with Ezia to begin with. Following the smell of them to a small cabin.

It was old looking but not unlivable. Going to the door he could hear them talking. Sitting on the small porch by the door he rested his head. Just for a second.

12/15/2022