chapter 3

M/n woke to a familiar hand on him. Lofting his head he saw the white masked man. But he had no mask. He had fluffy brown hair with side burns, and brown eyes. With thick eyebrows and he now had on a dark gray t shirt and light gray sweatpants.

"Who are you." He said more to himself. "I suppose as long as you keep him away we all can get along." He whispered.

'Can he hear me if i try? Who is he?' M/n thought to himself. Trying his best he made a noise to try and say a human 'hello' but it sounded like a deep hiss to Tim.

"Grr." He tried again, sounding like a grow before pausing for a while. "H-ello" he said hoping he understood.

"Hello.." tim said shocked removing hin hand much to m/n disliking. He liked the pets the human gave.

"Hello. Im Tim, the other one was Brian." Tim said standing, m/n standing to a sit slightly taller then him.

"M/n.." he said quietly. Going to step closer before he felt something.

Human in the south east. This was the north.

Standing quickly his claws digging into the wood as he jumped off the porch into the soft grass covered earth.

Running on his hind legs his speed increasing m/n made it to the south side in record time. Jumping at the human with his jaw opened so wide he could be classified as unhinged.

Going his his neck he not down. Hard. Hearing a snap before he dragged it to the forest line and dropped it viable on the outside.

A friendly reminder to them that this is his forest. With blood dripping from his jaw, staining his (fur color) fur a wet crimson.

Doing his daily check of the forest going to a newer area, getting more used to it. He could smell something.

He didn't like it.

Turning to the sky he let out a warning screech. That thing was not human. Was not animal. Was not him. And he didn't like it.

"Did you hear that tim?" Brian said stopping in his tracks.

"You think he found us? That sounded like m/n." Tim said worried. He hated to admit it but he was rather fond of the creature.

The old one wasn't like him, it was rude and troublesome. This one, m/n, was sweet, loving, seems loyal to them. Like a dog.

"Dont get attached to that think. He probably killed the other one. Like really? Naming it?" Brian said and tim felt silly for him saying this to him.

" i didn't name it. Thats what he said his name was." Brian paused from carrying the fire wood for up coming winter. Giving tim a knowing look of 'wtf' and 'huh'. Ignoring him he continued to walk forward to the cabin.

M/n once done ran off to a river for a drink, before going to see his human. And his humans human.

Once reaching the cabin he smelled them inside. So he scratched at the door. The other one known as Brian was heard yelling at tim to ignore it but m/n was happy to see what was his now.

"Hey m/n." He sat patting his head as he was leaning down. "Your to big to fit in buddy. Im sorry, it would be different if you where human." Tim said.

'Human..? Me?...human?' M/n thought to himself getting a forgotten flashback of a boy with h/c hair, and e/c eyes, s/c skin, a human boy. Him as a human boy. With a deep thinking, a deep wanting a deep desire to be a human.

He never wanted to before so. Why now. As he thought about him looking at tim he began to get smaller. And it began to get colder.

"Human..?" He said tilting his head.

12/16/2022