𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

"Just remember that it is better to confront the problem ahead of you instead of waiting for it to approach you."

It was time when Viserra was finally coming to the age of marrying Aegon. For the past couple of years, Viserra has stayed at the Red Keep were a peaceful bliss. She spent her days away with Aegon riding alongside him and Sunfyre, helping her grandfather with the court with him preparing her for duties as an heir as well, learning from Alicent what it takes to become not just a queen but a wife, teaching Aemond how to deepen his bond with Vhagar truly, and enduring Helaena's fascination of spiders and various types of bug even though she disliked the thought of them being so close to her.

She never once heard from her mother after that fatal night. No letter, no visit, not a single word of news that happened with them on Dragonstone. Though she did hear that her mother had a new addition with her new husband, naming the boy Baelon just to spite her father. Well more so Daemon spiting Viserys, but it was all the same.

Viserra did not know how to feel about her brothers and mother after they so brutally turned their backs on her. Not once did she ever feel as loved and full of content as she felt now in King's Landing without them. She missed her brothers, but she knew deep down they would never miss her. Or at least that is how it seemed after the years she spent with them trying to create a bond on an already thinning line.

She wondered if her mother ever thought of her in the time they have been separated. She questioned if her mother ever felt guilty for what she did to Laenor and for sending him away in order for her to get with a childhood love. Viserra thought her mother was heavily diluted. Everything Rhaenyra did was for men, not once did she ever do something without whispers in her ear to do so. All of Daemon's "hard work" went down the drain that night, and it was their fault. No one else's. No matter how much they wanted to blame Viserra.

¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:.:*:☆:*:.:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯

"My love?" Aegon's voice echoed in the room as he searched for Viserra throughout the Keep and was not able to find her anywhere he looked.

Aegon wandered around the halls looking for her until he came upon his mother's chamber hearing a soft laugh echo through the walls. He closer approached the doors that were not completely shut. He heard the door creak slightly as he pushed it open further enough to peek his head in to see if Viserra was there. He noticed that it was his mother, sister, and his beautiful Viserra sitting together for their afternoon tea.

He had completely forgotten what time it was, and it all of the sudden made sense to him that he could not find her anywhere. The three of them always had their afternoon tea unless Viserra was off doing her duties as heir with Viserys.

"Am I allowed to join?" he caught their attention as he walked into the room going towards Viserra until he came behind her chair to lean down and place a small kiss on the top of her head.

"Of course!" Viserra answered back happily.

"Aegon, are you feeling alright?" his mother asked as she was confused why he would want to join when he had never shown interest in being a part of it before. One part of her was a bit worried maybe he got into the wine again, and another part was noticing how much he has improved in the past couple of years with Viserra's influence on him.