𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

The dinner started in a peaceful bliss where it seemed that everyone was enjoying their time there as the room was filled with laughter and chatter. Viserra and Aegon sat at the center of the table with Rhaenys, Corlys, and Otto sitting to the left of Viserra while Daeron who came in for the wedding sat on the opposite end of Aemond. It was a miracle to Viserra and Rhaenys that Corlys was able to make it to the wedding entirely due to the raging war he had fighting for quite a few years.

To Aegon's right side were Viserys, Alicent, and Helaena as Aemond sat at the head of the table. It looked as if the table was surrounded by constant laughs from jokes made by those sitting around it. Unknowing to the loving couple and family was the table in front of them that consisted of Rhaenyra, Daemon, Jacaerys, Lucerys, Baela, and Rhaena. They threw countless glares at the family as the dinner went on.

Viserys stood to stand from his chair with the help of Alicent, "I would like to give thanks to everyone here who came to celebrate the wonderful joining of the House of Targaryen and House of Velaryon with my eldest son, Prince Aegon II, and my wonderful, darling granddaughter Viserra." Aegon pressed a kiss on Viserra's cheek which lead to cheers and claps abrupting from the guests all except for the table that contained Rhaenyra and her family. Viserys waited for the claps to quiet down before continuing, "I am immensely proud of the people you have grown into today, and it has been a pleasure seeing your love grow for each other every day. I have no doubt that when it is my time to pass Viserra will make a magnificent ruler of the realm as Aegon is there to support her every step of the way. You have my complete faith and luck for the beautiful union between the both of you. I, as both your grandsire and father, love you both."

"Thank you, Grandfather. We are grateful for your faith in us. I will do well to make you proud," Viserra told Viserys while she stood from her seat to go and give him a hug before helping him back down to sit on his chair.

"You already have," he whispered to her quietly. "You are bound to become our savior, Viserra. You are who is promised. Never throughout your life question or doubt your worth. Do not forget that."

"The prince who was promised," Viserra mouthed in disbelief knowing the depth of her grandfather's words. "Grandfather, The Song of Ice and Fire?" she whispered in question back before falling silent at his nod of confirmation. It was all those years ago when Viserra had first returned back to King's Landing when Viserys told her about the prophecy.

"Thank you, Father," Aegon's words snapped Viserra out of the spirling whirlwind of questions, Visery's words had placed her in.

Viserra returned back to her seat but stayed standing motioning for Aegon to stand as well before allowing Aegon to start, "We thank everyone for attending here today to celebrate us."

"Both my husband, Aegon and I truly appreciate all of you for being here today. The seven realms include all of us together united as one, and it will be my never-ending goal to keep the upcoming future bright as we are here for peace and unity!" Viserra finished off after Aegon's words.