Ride You

Micah climbs up and through your window, handing you a gift, a small dinosaur plushie. "Alright! Let's see your movie stash, yeah?" He walks over to your TV and nods you over to him. "I don't have enough movies for it to be called a stash, but I do have one of the corniest romance movies I've ever seen!!"

    Micah starts tapping his hands on the side of his legs, like he's stimming out of joy. "Okay, okay... Is it um, Stupid Crazy Love??" You gasp. "That movie is not corny!" You jokingly throw a pillow at him, and hes not afraid to throw one back at you. "Haha okay! Then is it... Uh... Oh! I got it! How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days?!" You drop your jaw, he guessed it. "Woah... Shit! Bingo!"

    He takes his jacket and shoes off and sits on the couch, you sitting on the right side of him. "Oh, the remotes right there, can you hand it to me?" You ask. "Hm... Only if you say the magic word!" He giggles. "Agh, fuck you. Please hand me the remote?" "Alrighty!" The movie starts playing and you instinctively lean your head onto his shoulder, then look up at his face. You notice how hot he really is. Starting to stare, he looks back down at you and blushes.

     Quickly, for some reason, he grabs a pillow and sets it on his lap. "Haha... You hungry Micah? I think I've got some I-Ladies in the fridge!" You laugh, expecting him to join in, but he doesnt. Hes just staring at the pillow. You take the pillow to catch his attention, not ready for what was underneath.

    "Holy shit Micah." He blushes insanely. "Agh! I'm so sorry.." He turns around. Then impulsively you say, "maybe I could, fix... What I've caused?" He turns his head over his shoulder. "You don't have to Y/n, we just met like a week ago." You pull him to face you. "Are you implying that you wouldn't mind if I did?" He doesn't say anything. You grab the bulge in his pants and say, "tell me if you want me to stop." He nods and let's you continue, the movie in the backround.

    You unzip his pants and pull down his underwear, it's massive. "You've had this thing this whole time and never told me?" He covers his mouth with his hand. "How would I bring that up? 'Oh hey btw I have a big dick.' It would have been so weird!!" You nod and lick his tip, he shivers. "F-fuck..." You start to massage the only parts of his dick you could reach without choking, then lift your head.

    "H-how about you let me ride you instead?" He was too big for your mouth.