I'll Help

Micah is speechless. "You...? Ride me...?" He then kisses you and says, "o-of course you can, Angel." You slowly push him into his back then slip your clothes off. "I'll make this the most satisfying fuck you've ever had, Micah." "It'll be my first one too." He says. Somehow, that turns you on even more. You sit yourself ontop of him, gently sliding onto his dick. "Fuck... Y-you're really big Micah... You're s-stretching me..."

    He's only about half way in and he's going insane. "A-agh...! Fuck, Y/n!" Your legs give out and you fall on his dick- he's all the way in now. You look into his eyes, his innocent gaze is gone, all you can see is desire, sexual desire. He sits up and stands up next to the couch. "Can I fuck you in missionary..?"

    Before you can say yes, he grabs both of your arms and pulls you in, putting his dick in you. He starts thrusting. "Ngh.. Fuck...! Y-you feel so good Micah." He lets go of your arms and takes his shirt off. "Shit! I t-think I'm gonna cum..!" He says, thrusting even harder. "I'm on the pill, you can cum in me!" You almost yell. He speeds up the pace, you feel like you're in heaven- having sex with the man of your dreams.

    "Mmph! I'm cumming Y/n!" He finishes inside you. "Holy shit...!" Your back arches as your legs begin to twitch. You look into his eyes again, his innocent gaze is back. You faint.

    After passing out, you wake up in your bed, with Micah asleep beside you. It seems he changed your clothes and put you in some pajamas too. He wakes up. "Yawn. Oh, Angel! You're up!" Instead of responding, you hug him, and he hugs you. "Goodmorning, Micah. I'll make you some breakfast, yeah?" You stand up, realizing that you're wearing one of his shirts and you blush. He hops up and follows you, "I'll help!"