Chapter 7

( Theo's POV)

Tomorrow marks my first day as the new commander in training for the Cresent moon pack's military force.

I won't lie, but the thought of it is overwhelming.

What if they won't accept me?

Did their training change during the past 7 years?

What if I messed up?

I don't know.

Nothing is for certain, but the fact that I know I'm not as strong as I used to, makes me nervous for tomorrow's outcome.

I sighed, as I starred at the familiar hill tops. The guest room is not too far from the main house, however it is near the mountains where the view is easily scene from the top.

I left Keith for a bit in the guest room, I know he's safe, not just because of this pack's security system.

But because of Keith himself.

Tho in the human realm we aren't as free, doesn't change the fact that training my son is a must.

And that kid, is no less psychopathic than his father.

Jamie- I'm glad that you finally admit that you have psychopathic tendencies my wolf stated causing me to look at him offended.

I was referring to Damon- I quickly stopped mid track as I smelt something.

This familiar feeling.

Fuck

Jamie- MATE!

WHAT?!

"This makes absolutely no fucking sense" I growled as I transformed into my wolf, my instincts taking full control as my wolf followed the smell within the woods.

Jamie are you sure you smelt it right? You're not just tired or shit?- I yelled as he continued to ran deeper within the woods.

I'm straying further away from our territory.

But that scent..!

Jamie- I'm confused too for your information. But..that scent is driving me insane. He replied on frustration.

As I went deeper I could feel my mate closer and closer.

He's here!

Suddenly a giant wolf jumped right at my left strangling me down on the floor, his pheromones and aura showed authority that I had bared my neck instinctively as a sign of submission.

Jamie- our mate...is an alpha

Again?

"Mine" he growled as he looked at me directly in the eyes catching me off guard.

Blood red eyes, whose red shade outstand that of the finest rubies on earth.

A dangerous shade of red.

He remained starring at me while my wolf could do nothing but stay still within this dangerous creature's grasp.

Suddenly my mate's ears twitched indicating that he's being mind linked by someone.

Unknown wolf - I'll find you again, but I have an urgent matter to attend to, be ready when the time comes. The wolf suddenly mind linked causing Jamie and I to shiver lightly.

Just like that he ran off deeper within the woods, leaving me and Jamie starring at his decreasing figure.

"Be ready when the time comes."