Chapter 9

( Theo's POV)

"I think they're gone" Damon said as he closed the door to what seemed to be a small cabin buried deeply within the woods.

It freaking hurts

"D-Damon.." I almost whispered near the crook of his neck.

I need...I want..

I feel like I'm dying at this rate

Jamie- mate mate mate..MATE
My wolf chanted like a ritual to which I internally glared at.

Yes we get it you prick, he's our mate so what?- I hissed as the heat started to become worse and worse by the second.

"Theo...I know you felt it too" Damon said, his voice twice as deeper than before that had made my entire body tingle.

Is he doing this on purpose?

"Your pheromones..are too strong I'm trying my best to hold back here, so tell me..what do you want me to do?" He said, his voice soothing yet I felt like a hamster trying to survive.

Slowly then, he kissed my shoulder blade through the shirt's cloth that  made me bite my lips preventing a stray moan to come out.

Oh fuck it

His eyes quickly widened in surprise when I grabbed his neck smashing our lips together, the bond slowly building up to which delighted my wolf.

I don't give a damn anymore I just need this itch to go away.

" Mate.."I whispered as we both panted heavily starring at each other like drunken fools.

"What?"

"Mate with me"  with just a blink of an eye he had already pinned me down on the office's table kissing me hungrily as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Mate..

_____CHANGE POVS_____

( Matteo's POV)

This kid..

Is quite strange..

"I didn't mean to I swear..!" Kieth said defensively as I starred at my sparring partner whom now had all his fingers caught off from the bite of a mortal child after a sparring match.

"You know..sparring doesn't include biting people" I said with a smile as I mind linked the wolf to get out of here and get his fingers treated.

"But in the battle field, what method you use won't matter" He huffed.

"My uncle said the enemy couldn't careless about the rules.." He said as he kicked one of the wolf's fingers off the floor.

"It's all about surviving" He said as he looked at me with those black innocent eyes contradicting to his statement.

His eyes, doesn't seem to be carrying thay much burden for himself.

But for his uncle..?

"Your uncle told you that?" I asked causing him to nod with a smile.

"My Uncle is super strong, I wanna be like him." He said to which made me chuckle lightly.

He said he got lost after looking for his Uncle in the forest, coincidentally he had met up with my men whom were currently on patrol duty that night.

My guess is that, my men had felt aura but did not know what it was and instinctively saw this creature as a threat. And seeing as we're currently at war I could not blame them.