-two-

This guy i think his name was logan or whatever was talking about the black man handshake. I just roll my eyes and walk up to the sign in table (tbh idk whats its called) and sign in.

I get my cabin number..cabin 4. I walk off to find my cabin when a boy stops me, he had a chain,necklace silky clothes and...oh he's one of those kids..

"hey hottie where you off to?" the boy said

i just look at him and walk past him "not much of a talker aye?" i heard him say while walking into my cabin

there was a bunch of girls just giggilng and talking about one of the counselors being 'cute'..ugh

i see a girl on the bottom bunk drawing in the back of the room. I walk up to her. "Hey my names y/n,whats yours?"

she just looks at me and goes back to her drawing...

okay? that was weird.

I take my bookbag off and throw it on the top bunk. I see people lining up in front of a ladder. I start walking to the door but the girls got to it first, some girl with a pink shirt and short ass shorts pushed me. "hey what was that for?!"

"whatever stay out of my way idiot" the girl practiclly yelled at me. Then she just walked out. Before i walked out i heard a faint "zhen-zhen". I look behind me and see her looking at me, She smiles at me and i return the smile. "nice to meet you zhen-zhen" i say before walking out. I go to the line..ofc im in the back. I see a red haired boy running past everyone, I heard giggles and snickers from some of the campers. I just give them dirty looks. When the red haired boy pasts me i step out of line and say to him "its ok, alot of people are scared of heights" he just looks at me and nods his head telling me that he understands he whispers a faint thank you and runs off. I was the last one to do the zipline and you will not geuss who was there...that boy that called me hottie. Logan straps me up and before i go i hear that boy say "hey girl if your were a fruit you would be a fine-apple" i just look at him and roll my eyes "if you were an object you'd be a trash can" i reply (HELP ME WHAT) i just hear logan laughing. Then i just go down the zipline.

----------Timeskip----------

Logan was talking about going canoeing and swiming in the lake..ugh no, this camp is full of perverts.

I walk into my cabin and grab the waterbottle i had this morning, and head to one of the vans. I see zhen-zhen and she pats the seat next her. I sit down and look at what she was drawing
it was the red haired boy from earlier. Then the book just slams. i geuss she noticed me looking at her drawing. "sorry" i say before looking away

----------timeskip at the lake----------
"sorry but some kid shit in the canoe and another one in the lake so we cant go canoeing"

From all the campers came 'aws' or 'ews' but whatever i didnt want to go swiming or canoeing. In the corner of my eye i saw zhen-zhen and the same red haired boy walking to the mountains. Like the adventurous and nosy person i am, I followed them. All i hear is alex yelling at zhen-zhen and asking her where she was going and shouldn't we stay with the camp. He stoped walking and i caught up to him and when he turned around he screamed when he saw me.
"im sorry i didn't mean to scare you"
"Dont worry i'm fine,im alex by the way"
"im y/n" i say with a warm smile. His phone startred ringing,he looked hesitant to answer but before he could deside dariush came out from behind a tree.
"what are you doing here?" alex asked him.
"Just dropped a deuce" dariush said what looked like a smirk.
"Ugh can you be anymore disgusting?" I say
"hey baby mama,miss me?" dariush said growing his smirk
"Ew i'd rather jump off a cliff than be with you" i said making a disgusted face.
"Your lost, anyways. the shit i took back there has been touching cloth since last night."

Okay he is the most disgusting person i have ever met.

"between me,you and her i just turned evergreen brown up in this joint, Come here let me talk to you for a minute"
Before i knew it dariush was taking alex to a cliff.
"Hey leave him alone!" i yell.
"Stay outta this girl" dariush yells at me
Alex was litterally begging him not to do it. "Let him go". I heard another boy's voice and turn to where the voice was coming from. I geuss he hasn't noticed me since he was still looking at alex and dariush.

Not gonna lie hes pretty cute.

"Let him go" the boy said again. "Move along mountain hobo. We've got no qualms with you" dariush talks back to the unknown boy. While alex is screaming for the boy to help him.
"Im not gonna ask you again" the mysterious boy said sternly
"uh-huh,come over here" dariush says while bringing alex back from the cliff and pushes him to the ground.
"are you okay alex?" i ask him with concern. He just shakes his head not able to speak.
"Ooh. five years of krav maga,bitch. I'll gad gadot you so hard right now.Whats your ground game?" Dariush goes to kick him. And the boy just sucker punch him in the face.
i couldnt help but laugh
"someone was gonna do that sooner or later" i say after my laughing fit.
The boy finally looked at me and smiled then helped alex up.

"Who are you?" i asked.
"my names gaberiel".
"Do you live around here?" Alex asked.
"Yeah.Yeah" gaberiel said.

I could tell that was a lie.

As i look around i see zhen-zhen walking to dariush. "You guys are from the,um,camp,Right?" gaberiel asked
"Yeah shes not much of a talker" i said to clarify why she wasn't answering.
"you know what? you know" dariush says while getting back up.
"Ugh do you ever shut up?" i asked getting really irritated.

"Listen here girl. I dont know who your talking like that to me, but you better watch out."
"Or what? What are you gonna do?" i said standing my ground.
"If you touch her,you're dead" gaberiel said looking at dariush.
"You need your boyfriend to fight your battles? Pfft whatever. As i was saying that was a lucky punch. lucky punch. Yeah ,you know what i haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet so my reflexes are kinda...sub-par" I just roll my eyes at him

Im so over this

We heard a loud booming sound and we all looked up to see what was going on.
Gaberiel pulled me closer to protect me.
"What the hell was that?" i asked.
Our phones started going off. It was a evavation message to say out of metropolitan area's.
"ITS THE NEXT 7-ELEVEN!" Dariush yells.

"WE GOTTA GO BACK TO THE VANS" Alex yells.
They were still talking after a short moment. Then we all ran to the vans.

HEY YALL so how is it? btw merry christmas eve :)
i might not post as much because i go back to school on jan 4th and plus christmas is tmr so ill try and post!
-Eli xoxo