-three-

"does anyone know the way?!" Alex asked freaking out
"i do" said gaberiel but before we could even get a good distance once again dariush had to open his mouth.
"woah, slow your roll dora the explorer, all right this is my clique. Soliders out." Eveyone just looked at him and when he turned his back we continued walking with gabriel.
We ran where the other campers were and once we got there, Guess what? they were gone.
"Everyone is gone!" Alex yelled

No shit sherlock

"They probably got the emergency signal and went back to camp" i said while looking around.
A moment later we hear another very loud boom loude that the other ones we heard earlier.
"What the fu-" Dariush didnt finish his sentance since everyone was in shock.
"Looks like explosions in the upper atmosphere" siad alex.
"Call them and have a van to pick us up" gabreil said. I didnt notice us holding hands. I looked down at our joined hands and i look back up at him,We made eye contact and smile at each other.
Dariush was complaining how his phone is dead and that he almost had a full bar a few seconds ago. We all realize our phones are dead. It had to do something with the explosions. We heard a loud sound and looked up to see what it was but nothing was there. A little after i thought that we see fighter jets flying by at a low altitude.
"ITS INDEPENDENCE DAY" gabriel yells.
"ITS JUNE GABRIEL" Dariush yells. I was gonna say something but i thought it wasnt best for right now. I hope my dad is okay. I looked down at the braclet my mom gave me. I was looking at the the charms and i realized that it symboilized my mom and I relationship with each other.
"wait, Maybe north korea invaded" Dariush said while thinking about politics.
"Zhen-Zhen call it off" Dariush said while pleading to her. But she didnt say anything.
"We just need to wait here for the alduts to realize thy left us and come back." Alex said, You could tell there was a little hope in his voice wehn he said that.

"What if they never come back?" Dariush said while yelling and freaking out.
"Dariush you need to chill." i said while trying to calm myself down but that didnt work because he had another mental break down.
"No im not gonna 'chill', I'm not gonna die with you losers, I haven't even had sex before!" Dariush continued to yell, After his last remark he tried to claify himslef.
All i could do was roll my eyes.

i swear,this boy

"All right,hey look, We're not gonna die, its probably a forest fire" Gabriel said trying to reassure dariush.
"But why would we evauate metropolion areas?" i question him. He just shrugs and not think much of it. "We gotta get going. Bears out here are crazy." Everyone just nodded their heads but once again dariush had another mental break down. "Whoa! okay. Slow your roll. Did you just say bears?" Dariush looked so shock when gabriel said that.

Every time dariush talks i just tune it out because everything that comes out of his mouth is just nonsense.

"Look no one does well with bears" I say, Like really, who does well with bears?

"Ask wener horzog. Grizzly man lived with those things for years. So check that out." dariush said tryig to act all smart
"Did you see the end of that movie?" gabriel said while looking at him staright in the eyes
"Yea i watched- No i didnt" Dariush had nothing to say after that.
"No okay, stop. Gabriel's right. Black bears are opportnnistic (help,is that how you spell it?) carnivores. We're not gonna survive the wilderness." Alex said

We ran back to camp and everything was destroyed, everyone is gone. We stopped when we saw a sign that says 'Gone down mountain' I  cant believe they left us. I scoff and look around and see conrad. "guys1, GUYS!! not everyone left. Look its conrad." i said with slight hopful thoughts.
we ran up to him and dariush was questionig if he was dead. "he could be with the amount of alcohole he drinks" i said trying to hold in my laugh. They all just look at me. "oops, too far" I say while laughing.

"He's still breathing. He miust have slept through the evaucation." gabriel commented. I was standing next to zhen-zhen when she picked up a liquor bottle that conrad had been drinking out of since camp started. Before i knew it she took a sip of the liquor and threw the bottle away.

We ended up running to the mess hall. Gabriel went to the phone to see if he could get a signal or something.
"The line is dead" gabriel sounded frustrated. Aren't we all though?

"You know what an EMP is?" Alex asked everyone.
"Yeah,thats that music white people dance to." Dariush,i swear this boy is not that bright.
"Hey idiot,Thats EDM which stands for electronic dance music." i said having enough of his bullshit.
"Yeah, EMP stands for electromagnetic pulse. A nuclear explosion in the upper atmosphere can cause one. And it knocks most of electronics over a really big area." Alex explained. i know what hes talking about.
"What does that mean?" dariush asked.
"It means nothing works." i piped in

"Well you guys have food and a roff over your head. You could do a lot worse than waiting this out?" gabriel commented. " waiting what out?" dariush asked.

I look over at zhen-zhen shoving stuff in her bag.

WAIT MY BAG

I quickly run out. "Y/N!!" i hear everyone yell after me. I run into my cabin and everyone follows me. "Y/N ARE YOU INSANE? WHATS WRONG" dariush yelled at me. I flip him off and grab my bag. "really?" i hear dariush ask me.

yes really, dumbass.

"yes." i say then hear loud explosions. And we ran outside to see what was happening. It was our full war. "Those are F-22 raptors air superiority fighters." Alex nd i said at the same time. "Why are those ships fighting?" gabriel asked. "I've never seen anything like it." Alex sounded astonished and worried. We all started running and yelling to get away from the fight. A shot hit where we were running and it pushed us back, The impact was hard. I fell right on my head. And one of the books in my bag hit my back causing me to groan. We started coughing because of the smoke. "Hey y/n, are you ok?" gabriel asked me sounding worried. I slowly sit up and touch the back of my head. When i looked at my hand. I was bleeding. "Holy shit! Y/n" Gabriel said. "Im fine, Its only a little blood" I say smiling at him. he helped me up and hugged me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

We were just looking around when we see an air craft coming from a landing. We all try and run and once it landed it made us fall foward. "What is that?" dariush yelled half asked. "Its a dragon capsule" I said getting up.

"How do you know all of this?" Gabriel asked Alex and I.

"Theres a reason my mom sent me to outdoor camp." Alex answerd him. Everyone just looks at me. "Reading" i reply. We all started running to the capsule. "Dont touch it, Its still hot from re-entry." Alex said. We turned around and see zhen-zhen handing dariush a water bottle and chugging it down. I grabbed the bottle and pour some water on the handle bars of the capsule. "No,leave it be." Dariush said while backing up a little. I didnt listen and opend the door while they were yelling at me, I tuned them out. I see a woman crawling outb of the capsule i try and help her. "WELL? ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME?" i yelled while looking behind me. They all rushed over and helped me bring her to the ground. "Where am i?" the woman asked. "At rim of the world adventure camp" i told her. "Near big bear" Alex finished for me. "This is a camp?" she asked talking to herself. "Yeah, i was disappointed too but," Darish said. "No, the coordinates are all wrong" she said to herself. "Pasadena...Dr. fielding." She said. "Im sorry, We're not near pasadena right now" Alex said to her. "JPL" she yelled. "The jet propullsion laboratory" i said all ready knowing what she was talking about. "Try not to move so much" gabriel said to the lady. She looked horrified as she saw something behind us. "The key" was all she said. She grabbed alex's shirt and pulled him closer. "Take this to JPL, Dr. fielding. It has everything on it. Excalibur, Everything" she said to Alex. "NOW GO!" she yelled at us. "You're gonna die if we leave you" gabriel said. "WE'LL ALL DIE IF YOU DONT!" she yelled out. We all got up and started running.

HEY GUYS. so i might not post as much im just stressing alot about this story and i have a book report thats due on teusday which is tmr for me and i havent even started it. I had to choose this or the book report and yes i chose this. So yeah. HELP ME i have to write it then type it...why am i telling you this? because. i can. anyway yesterday was christmas, merry late christmas :) i got a new easal! <3 and some new paint and canvas's and some posters HELL YEAH!!!. THATS ALL I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS AND CAN YOU GUYS VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE THE OTHER ONES TOO? AND YEAH BYE GUYS-
Eli xoxo