Rude Boy Calum - Part One

You are dating rude boy Calum and he pushes your buttons

I disconnected my lips from Calum's as he eagerly tried to place his on my neck. He nibbled lightly until I stopped him.

"Calum, I want to talk to you," I said, interrupting his sloppy kisses.

"Every man's favourite line to hear from a woman," he muttered.

"I was just wondering what you wanted to do tomorrow," I asked quietly. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Two dates over the same weekend? Looks like somebody can't get enough of me," he boasted. "Let's just continue what we were doing before," he said as he leaned in to press his lips against my neck. I stopped him.

"Don't you know what tomorrow is?" I asked sharply.

"Sunday?"

This time instead of using his lips, he clutched my waist and began to tug at the hem of my jeans. He grunted as I pushed him off.

"Something the matter? You're not in a fun mood." He folded his arms. I mocked the action.

"Maybe that's because tomorrow isn't just Sunday!" I exclaimed.

He scrunched up his face. "No, I'm pretty sure it's Sunday."

"Tomorrow is our anniversary Calum. Our one month anniversary. Am I crazy to assume we'd spend it together?"

To answer my question, he leaned back and laughed. "Anniversaries don't matter! All they do is acknowledge the amount of time the poor man has been tied down for."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Is that all I am to you? Just somebody who ties you down?"

He rolled his eyes. "Look, you're hot and all, but no girl is worth spending time with back to back. I don't care about anniversaries and I'm not the kind of guy that does serious relationships. If that's what you want maybe you should look somewhere else."

"Are you really suggesting we break up before our one month?"

"Did you not hear me? Anniversaries don't mean anything!"

I stood up from my seat and glared coldly into his eyes. "And neither do you," I said as I grabbed my things and stormed away.