The Opposite Date: Part 1

April 8th, Friday

"Did you find it?" Tori asked Andre, after placing her drink down onto the lunch table.

"I'm looking." Andre said, looking at his pear pad.

"Just search Gargantosaurus." Beck told him, as I picked up my pizza slice and took a bite.

Andre, Tori, Beck, Robbie and I were at lunch, going over our Saturday night plans set for tomorrow night at the Museum of large bones.

Andre glanced up, "I know what to search." He nodded, furrowing his eyebrows at Beck. I giggled as Beck dismissed him and looked at me.

"You sure we all want to spend our Saturday night at a museum?" He asked, looking at Robbie and I before looking at Tori and Andre.

"It's a new discovery!" Tori exclaimed.

"It's the third biggest dinosaur bone ever found in California." I said, shrugging. I'm not going to lie, it did sound a little boring coming across it, but I lowkey really wanted to see it, and I was going with my friends, so it was going to be fun anyways.

"I hear it's a femur!" Robbie added, smirking. We looked at him, confused, "That's a leg bone." He clarified, making me nod my head and Beck shake his.

I tapped Beck on his arm, gasping, "We could be like the characters from the 'Night at the museum' movie!" I exclaimed as he smiled at me.

Tori gasped, pointing at me as she chewed her food. "Oh yeah!"

"Okay," Andre softly sighed, "Here we go. I got it. The Gargantosaurus femur bone will be on display tomorrow night from 7 to 11 P.M. at the museum of large bones." He read from his tablet.

Tori grinned, "Yes, this is gonna be great! Great!" She pointed at Andre and Beck.

"Oh, my gosh!" Robbie yelled, looking at his phone. We looked at him as he slightly shook, eyes glued to his phone.

"What about your gosh?" Andre asked.

"To celebrate the launch of the new Pear Pad three, The Pear Store at The Grove is giving away three new Pear Pads." He said, reading from the website.

"How do you win one?" Tori asked.

"Uh—" He glanced at her, before looking at his phone. "By making a video showing how much you want one. The best video makers each get a Pear Pad three!" He explained, before his eyes widened. "I got to work on this all weekend."

"No! What about the dinosaur bone?" I said, turning to him.

Tori pointed at him, smiling, "It's a femur."

He shrugged, "I got to work on my video!" He said before looking at Andre, "Andre, you want to do it with me?"

"Uh, nope, I've got a Pear Pad." He answered, motioning to his green pear pad.

"Yeah," Robbie laughed, "A two." He made fun of. Andre looked at his pear pad, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What's so great about the three?" Beck asked, before eating a fry.

"It has a slightly better screen!" Robbie said, as if that should make us want it even more. I had a pear pad 2, and I was good with it. More than good. I don't see why anyone would want another one, specially seeing as the pear pad 3, only had a slightly better screen. It was stupid and Robbie was buying right into it.

"I don't care!" Andre shrugged, "I'm cool with my Pear Pad two." He squinted his eyes at Robbie.

Robbie backed off, as I picked up my drink to take a sip.