I like You

The first meet of cute beta Jungkook and confident omega Taehyung.

Beta Jungkook, a writer on his way to create a name for him in literature. Omega Taehyung, a travel vlogger who is very popular for his vlogs about nature.

Just after publishing his third book, Jungkook went on a vacation where he saw Taehyung for the first time at a beach, who is recording a video of him playing tag with the waves.

And fortunately, he overheard the omega saying the intro of his video and searched for him which he found very easily since Taehyung seems to be pretty famous in social media.

And that's how Jungkook got inspiration for his next novel. Whenever he lacked motivation, he used to watch the omega's vlogs which helped him a lot in his low times.

Publishing the book after a year which got famous for its love poems in it. Jungkook never thought he would be holding an event for his works this fast, but he is happy about people reading his writings.

On the day of event, when the time came for the audience to ask him question openly in a mic, A person who introduced himself as a book critic asked,

"I read your previous stories, and this is the first time you ever wrote about love and marriage. What is your inspiration?"

Many people nodded their head who are curious too about this.

"I cannot directly say about this person but, I once saw them playing with the waves at a beach last year and they were quite popular too in social media so when I saw few more things about them, and an idea just crashed in my mind and here it is, the novel 'Roses and You'." Jungkook answered.

But he never thought he will be facing Kim Taehyung in front of his house few days after his event. He tried to discreetly walk beside him acting like not noticing him which was not easy when the omega eyes followed his every moment.

"Jungkook-ssi"

He halted his steps when heard the omega calling his name. He turned to face him.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Jungkook asked mentally patting himself for not stuttering.

"I read your recent book and the protagonist in it is exactly described like me. So, I wanted to ask if the love poems in it are for me or not." Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow with his hands folded resting on his stomach.

"W-what?" Jungkook was dumbfounded to say least. Yes, he thought about the omega while writing the love poems but that would be so embarrassing to admit.

"Yes or no." Taehyung asked again and Jungkook quickly said yes without thinking and immediately widened his eyes and shifted from one foot to other.

"That's good to hear." Taehyung said simply grinning from ear to ear and stretched his two hands to front and that is when Jungkook noticed the roses in his hands which are nearly in the same colour of the omega hair.

He looked from the flowers to the person who is holding them. It was like Taehyung is giving him the flowers which he thinks would be very weird in this situation since he totally wrote about him a whole book without his permission.

When Jungkook didn't take the flowers from his hands, Taehyung took a deep breath and looked directly in the beta eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, I like you since the day I saw you at the beach a year ago but never got a chance to meet you. So, will you take these flowers and accept my first courting gift?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" This was all Jungkook could say and when he saw how taehyung scent started to sour, he took the flowers from his hands and smelled them.

He looked at Taehyung who is staring at him with a nervous gaze like he is expecting him to throw the flowers away.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook decided to be honest for once without being nervous.

"Kim Taehyung, I was mesmerized from the moment I saw you a year ago and you never left my mind all this time. And... I accept your proposal to your courting." Jungkook said and instantly there is a squealing omega in his arms.

"Thank you. You will never regret this decision of yours. I promise." Taehyung said with a permanent smile on his face.

"Thank you for approaching me, I would never do anything like this in my life." Jungkook said still hugging Taehyung.

"What would you have done? Write few more book thinking about me?" Tae asked cheekily and received a squeeze on his cheeks which made his lips pouting.

Jungkook leaned in and pecked him for a second.

"Yeah, May be written about mating and being parents for three children." He husked out making the Omega blush beautifully.