Anywhere with You

Six months after their first meet.

Jungkook looked at the messages in his mobile and turned off the screen while sighing. This didn't go unnoticed by the omega beside him who is leaning on his shoulder and reading a book.

Taehyung looked at him with his curious eyes as to asking why he was sighing.

It's been six months since they met and started courting and it is safe to say that they are really considering mating if not for them promising of waiting at least two years before it.

Now they are at a stage where they have separate houses but never really sleep without each other.

Noticing the look Taehyung giving him, Jungkook just turned his mobile on and gave it to the omega as an answer.

Taehyung looked at the screen where a group chat is open, and many messages are sent today.

Few of the messages which caught his attention are:

' Guys! Let's have a reunion on our tenth anniversary. What about next Sunday?'

'Yup! I am free that day and I think most will be since it's Sunday.'

'Where should we meet?'

'I am thinking of booking a room in a hotel. Or maybe at our school?'

'Nah, I don't want to set my foot in that place again so, booking a hotel is best.'

'And then we can hit some club that evening.'

And next all messages are others agreeing to them.

"So, you guys are having a reunion?" Taehyung asked after reading the chat.

Jungkook took the mobile and placed it beside him before throwing his arms around the omega and nodding his head.

"And why are you sighing?" Taehyung asked, his hands automatically going up to play with the beta's hair.

"I used to hate those people, they are so rude all the time and used to make fun of me for liking literature and even tore my book in which I used to write some stories and poems. And now they are planning a reunion and I don't know what to do." Jungkook said, still hugging the omega and sniffing at his scent gland.

"Koo, of course you should go! If you want, I can tag along with you. They said you can bring a plus one." Taehyung said.

"You want me to go? We planned a date on that Sunday. You even bought tickets to that art exhibition." Jungkook said, getting up to look at Taehyung.

"How about we go to lunch and then ditch the club to go for that exhibition?" Taehyung asked, he too turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Are you sure Tae? I know they didn't change at all, and they are still rude, and they might upset you." Jungkook said, his hands cupping the omega's face.