Discovering Annabel [Information on the Sequel]

She never saw these men who visited her grandmother's grave, but she knew they were there. From the new footprints in the grass, from the pile of roses, she knew they were there. She always wanted to know what her grandmother had to do with all these people, but she knew that would be a dead end. Her grandmother had been secretive, and she barely kept anyone close, not even her own daughter. If it hadn’t been for the journals she had stumbled across she wasn’t sure what to make of her grandmother.

 One Sunday she’d meet one of her grandmother’s admirers ...

That's right everyone ... I'm making a sequel to this little, qutie successfull short story. It will be about Annabel, Allison's granddaughter, and I promise you, this one will have no one-sided romances where the other one ends up being dead.

I always wanted to think of a way to continue this story (because quite honestly, I couldn't get Allison out of my head), but it wasn't until a fan (the girl who this chapter is dedicated to), sent me a message. She wanted to see if she could write a sort of sequel to FA (about Allison's granddaughter and Niall) but I wasn't really ready to have my storyline written by another author.

Now, I want to clarify something. She will not be writing any of the chapters, and the storyline is developed by myself, but she gave me the overall idea of a way of continue it (so I think she deserves a clap of two, maybe a little comment of apprecation on her message board).

Anyway, for any fo you the hated the alternate ending as much as I did, go to my profile and loook in my works, and a sequel shall await you in my works. I really hope you guys go ahead and read it, because I love you my little rubber duckies, I do.