Chapter 12

After the copter landed Nikolai helped me off it. As we made our way inside, I noticed that Ilya had already entered.

I looked around and couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful the place  was. The place was already quiet with only a few whispers.

"Sascha, Podoydi syuda" called a voice I had recognised immediately as it was my grandfather.

Come here.

I smiled at him as I walked into his opened arms and the whispers suddenly became louder. My face turning red in embarrassment I unconsciously went deeper into the hug in order to hide.

He chuckled as he pulled me into another room.

"Anna how was your trip here" I let go of grandfather as I looked at Sanny making his way to me. He seemed to have been wearing what he was wearing at home.

Leonid looked like he was forced to be here, but then again he probably was. Ilya was sitting next to him and Nikolai was getting a hug from grandfather.

Aleksandr who had already arrived was leaning next to the door and was on a call. He nodded at me and continued listening to who ever was talking.

He wasn't wearing a suit jacket but he was wearing a grey waist coat which highlighted his waist. He was also wearing grey trousers.

Before he could continue on with his conversation his phone was suddenly ripped away from his hand it was so quick that I barely noticed it.Obviously it was grandfather Aleksandr on the other hand who was slow to react  slowly lifted his eyes to grandfather.

He stared at him for a few minutes before opening his mouth "I apologize deduska for working in your presence after you're  unannounced visit" he finished as grandfather's eye twitched and set down next to Sanny. Leonid on the other hand snorted and Ilya just raised his lip.

The table was round, I had noticed as I don't know where to sit because I was so used to the tree like woodwork table. The large table here was silver with black chairs.

After every one set down food was immediately brought out, everyone seemed to be eating peacefully and I seemed like I was the only anxious one here.

Out of nowhere some one opened their mouth it was Leonid "So moy samoprovozglashennyy matchm- deduska why did you come here unannounced" (my self-proclaimed matchm-) it wasn't a question, to me it sounded more like a demand.

"Leonid" after Aleksandr's call he reluctantly apologized.

"Dear Lenya ne moch' a grandfather visit his children" (can't) he said in a deep Russian accent.

Seeing that I was the only one who buyed what he said he opened his mouth again.

"razve vy ne mozhete byt' kak  Sascha" ( can't you all be like Sasha)

"Net" (no) they all deadpanned. Dang it who would have thought taking an opportunity to learn French and Spanish would backfire on me.

"English please" I immediately told grandfather  seeing as he was about to say something yet again.

Grandfather chuckled yet again "Of course my dear, but you have to promise to learn Russian understand" he said with a some what doting smile which seemed to make me blush as that look had never been directed at me.

"U-understand... I can speak French and Spanish if that counts" I answered my voice lowering at the end. Why did I add that.

"Good good, all of your brothers and sisters speak French and Spanish among other languages but it is preferred you learn Russian, yes" he said patting my head as I was sitting next to him. I see where Ilya gets it.