Chapter 21

"Cosa vuoi dire che non riesci a trovare Aimee se non viviamo un tracker nel suo sangue." an angered voice sounded (what do you mean you can't find Amiee didn't we live a tracker inside of her).

"Sir if I may" a sickly skinny boy that looked 19 years of age said.

"I believe it's possible that they took it out as soon as they found her or she's dead" he finished.

"Quindi la tua tecnologia era inutile"(so what you're saying is you're tech was useless.)

The skinny boy held his tongue not wanting to say anything that could get him killed. He had warned them that going against the Vassiliev group wasn't a great idea but did they listen. Of cause not.

"Inutile. Fortunatamente Matteo è riuscito a mettersi in contatto con Federick ma tutto il resto sembra essere andato a puttane" (useless fortunately Mike managed to get in contact with Frederick everything else but this seems to be going to shit) the man said standing up.

"Tutto quello che devi fare ora è hackerare la loro sicurezza, capisci"( All you have to do now is hack into their security understand)

"I understand" the skinny boy said but internally he thought that he'd be lucky if he didn't get killed and caught.

Ring ring

The Italian man's phone rang.

He answered it but before he could say anything the other person began speaking.

"I know how to help you deal with the Vassiliev's"

Now the Italian man was interested.

Chrisanna pov

"So what did you do to Amiee" as soon as I said that all my brothers eyes turned to me. I mean I don't blame them but I really wanted to know.

Right now we were  in Germany because apparently Leonid was jealous that he never got a chance to travel with me to a foreign country and my friends stole his thunder. So he decided to arrange this trip but much to his dismay the others decided to come except for Sanny who was all packed up at the hospital.

Alek came because he had business in Germany so why not.

"She's with dedushka didn't we tell you this already" Leonid replied.

"You did but that wasn't a good enough answer"

"Fine. I tortured her then extracted some answers from her" Ilya said "Any other questions Chris?" I should have been scared about what he said but I wasn't in fact I felt safer. What the hack is wrong with me.

"Didn't you say that our family wasn't part of the mafia" I stated.

"We did say that but we meant our side of the family as in me, Alek and the others that mom and dad gave birth to which includes you as well" Leonid said.

"So our family is divided into different business 'sectors'?" I questioned.

"Yes, ours is in charge of the legal aspect, automobile, healthcare, oil, mining, planes, and what not. Uncle Lev is in charge of the mafia and security section of our family. Aunt Annika is in charge of the real estate, food processing and banks. Uncle Misha shipping and boating/transport and basically the media. Finally Aunt Anastasia is in charge of agriculture and mining .But don't worry about meeting them yet. After all you'll see them during new years eve." Leonid finished.

Is this what people meant when they said from rags to riches.

"How- how many kids do they have?" I really wanted to know and prepare myself before meeting them.

"Uncle Lev has four. Two girls and two boys. Aunt Annika has eight. Six girls and two boys. Uncle Misha has twins two girls, but Aunt Irina is about to give birth so it's three now. Aunt Anastasia has five all boys. All in total you have 19 siblings plus us which is 24 siblings. You have ten sisters and fourteen brothers. We still don't know that gender of the child yet" Leonid replied.

My mouth gaped.

Clearing my throat I opened my lips for another question.

"Why is it that our side of the family has more companies to run?"

I caught Ilya giving a lazy roll of his eyes as if he had remembered something.

"It's because father's siblings didn't want to die of overwork due to the workload" Alek's eye twitched in annoyance. One of the few emotions he showed.

So it's because of them that he's always busy. I'd be angry too.

"Don't worry Sasha as soon as we're all done with school we'll all be able to help you run the companies full time" Leonid consoled Alek.

Choosing that moment to enter Nikolai had a plastic bag filled with all types of vegetables, another filled with meat. He left the kitchen and returned with a Black bag carrying all types of spices.

He was the reason I was considering food science.

I had also googled what missus was and it turned out to have meant someone's wife when I had asked Niko why they called me that he said that it was because when I heard our mother being called missus I wanted to be called missus instead of miss. Basically the Aleksandr situation once more.

Alek couldn't stay for long because he had to get to work. In fact I had only seen him during dinner and that was a week ago. Nikolai decided that he wanted to go to Barcelona to watch a soccer match and took me with him on his private jet.

Let's just say I didn't want to leave but alas after another week in a feign place I had to return home. As well as catch up with all my school work.

The only thing that made these boring days good was the girls and I's group chat, boating practice and Nikolai's cooking. Sanny was overloaded with work, basically becoming another Alek. Ilya was either asleep, in his room or reading a book hack sometimes even traveling out of the country if bored. Just yesterday he returned from Tokyo only for him to go to Italy today because he felt like eating some Italian food.

Being rich is... I don't even know what to say.

Reading through my maths guide book I heard my phone buzz. Picking it up I noticed that the caller ID was Unknown.

Looking at it for a while it stopped ringing only for it to start ringing soon after.

Deciding to just answer it I clicked the green button.

"Chrisanna" I sucked in a breath how did he get my number.

"Your brothers threw me in a body bag after torturing me and left me for dead. Unfortunately for them I didn't die and now I'm out for blood your blood. Little girl and as soon as I get my hands on you your going to wish you were never born tell any of your brothers and their as good as dead" and the line was cut.

But that didn't matter. The fact was sir was coming after me and was probably going to finish what my younger mind did not understand but now does.

Wow she*t has hit the fan.
Don't forget to vote and comment.