005. i need therapy after this

PARIS
chapter five

new post from roryleclerc !

liked by leomessi and others

roryleclerc Sebastian Vettel has announced his retirement from Formula One following the end of the 2022 season via Instagram. 

Vettel is a four times world champion with @redbullracing, but above all, he's an inspiration and a role model to all those in motorsport. 

Sebastian, I have grown up watching you win races and championships, but most of all, I have grown up watching you love this sport. You were my first friend at the paddock and I am eternally grateful for the kindness and support you have not only shown me, but my family over the years. I wish you the most tremendous success in the years to come. The mark you have left in people's hearts and on tracks across the world will not easily be washed away. 

Danke, Seb. 

view all 5, 763 comments 

rorylstan wow as if i hadn't cried enough today and rory decided to hit me with this 

charles_leclerc danke, seb <3

sebastianvettel You'll always be my favourite reporter. Keep doing what you're doing, you're destined for great things. Don't forget our door is always open for you - the kids miss their auntie princess aurora - SV. 

gasssly10 has anyone checked in on rory and charles?
↳ sebastianvettel I tried calling them but neither of them are answering my calls.
     ↳ gasssly10 BHFVUKSF SEB REPLIED

shoemakerm i need therapy after this

redbullracing Danke, Seb❤️

scuderiaferrari A legend that will forever be remembered, not just in motorsport. 

rorynotgilmore via instagram stories !