004. chaos at paul richard

PARIS
chapter four

new post from f1 !

Liked by pierregasly and others 

f1 and the winner of the French Grand Prix is... @roryleclerc?
Catch Aurora Leclerc on the big screens today as she leads the paddock tour ahead of today's race!

tagged: roryleclerc

view all 67, 438 comments

ferrarisadness naur because her obvious distaste for will buxton is so fucking funny i cant 

barcaxpsgfan wasnt messi liking her insta posts a few days ago?
ballerf1x she's dating mbappe i think
    ↳rbrgirluvr what a slut 

graciebrookes yass!!! someone give her a seat already. she could beat the entire grid with ease
k.mbappe agreed!!
     ↳sadsongstm nahhh not ninja turtle simping for our girl on the main 

scuderiaferrari giving the il predestino a run for his money
rorynotgilmore put me in the Ferrari, I'm beating his ass like I did during karting
     ↳chachabanana YOU WOULD DO THIS TO  YOUR OWN BROTHER???
      ↳rorynotgilmore #sorrynotsorry need those Ferrari bucks

AURORA COULDN'T feel her legs anymore. The French Grand Prix was turning out to be more hectic than she had anticipated, and unfortunately, it wasn't just because she'd been avoiding the Mercedes garage like the plague on Sunday. 

Natalie had called in sick on the day of qualifying, unable to make it to the paddock after something she'd eaten the previous day didn't sit well with her. "All these french names," she'd texted Rory, "I still don't understand what half of it means and I'm too afraid to ask."  Rory ended up taking her place, not that she minded, of course. She loved her job and the excitement that came with each race weekend was special nonetheless. 

Saturday had been a good day. Charles' Ferrari was on Pole, a promising continuation of his back-to-back victories while Carlos took a penalty, causing him to start the race from the back of the grid. They had a shot at winning, and it would mean inching closer to leading the championship once more and the mere hope of it had Rory thrilled all the way through qualifying. 

She'd been over the moon with glee, so much so that when Lewis stormed into the media pen, demanding the whereabouts of his dog, Rory didn't even try to make a run for it when he spotted Roscoe cuddled on her lap.