Chapter 50: Fire Red & Leaf Green (Finals)

Author's Notes (6)

.

Yeah, no. I don't really have an excuse for not updating for a while. In my defense (weak), programming is a bitch to deal with.

This chapter is slightly going into Fate-ish but only the 'chant' is going to be similar. It's only a byproduct of Ash's AURA powers.

Anyways, we're finally at chapter 50! And it's about to be 2023! So Happy New Years everyone! Hope for y'all to bear with me (and my lazy ass) next year! Take care!

.

Riko and Roy

…Anyways.

I'm kidding. On a serious note, Riko and Roy look amazing in terms of design and while Riko does look a lot like Serena and Ash, until there's an official confirmation, I'll just think of her as the SV anime protag and not Ash's daughter for now.

.

Rushed battles

Yeah, kinda dropped the ball on that one. And I didn't clearly show Gary's desperation and panic as well as Ash's state of mind since as said in a review. I wholeheartedly agree that they were very rushed.

Charizard vs Blastoise is a homage to the original Johto climax between Gary and Ash, but yeah, it went by a little too fast. Gotta rewrite that someday.

All in all, very excellent points,I'll improve on those in the future, thanks!

.

Ingo and Anabel

Ingo's accident to Hisui will happen but not before Ash will (or not) take on the Battle Subway. Who knows? I sure as hell don't.

Anabel will be introduced properly like in the anime, but her Alola role will happen after a certain time skip that I have planned. Trust me, it's a verrrrrry important time skip.

.

Alain

He's in Fated for sure. He'll cameo here or referenced here and there during Serena's perspective in Kalos.

And since he's appearing this early… and is affiliated with Team Flare…

Shhhh, spoilers.

.

TRio and their Pokémon

After long hard thinking, I've decided to incorporate them into the story. But as minor roles since I have no clue how to handle them. But I'll try my best anyways.

.

Evil Team Leaders

Oh, don't worry. Giovanni's just the beginning.

As the story progresses, both Ghetsis and Lysandre are gonna be Ash's actual threats. Hell, Team Flare arc is gonna be even more grandiose than the anime from what I'm planning to do.

The Norse mythology in Kalos plus Zygarde and the evil roots becoming a 'tree'… You guys know where I'm getting at.

And yeah, Giovanni destroying Ash with just Nidoking is to showcase how strong the OG PokeVillain is and how weak Ash is currently in the story. Boy got lucky since AURA kicked in.