CHAPTER 0: FIRST MEMORY

The sight of corpses and the woman talking to me was my first memory when I woke up. I don't have any memories about my family or any relatives except for that, then a man came to my vision and everything went to black. When I came to open my eyes, the coldness of the room was gone but it is replacing with the silkiness and softness of the fabric. With the caressing touch of warm rays on my face, my vision and mind are hazy.

Strange......

Who......

The sight of a man filled my vision. Why are you looking so.........sad?

"Rood...Your...!"

Rood, is that my name? He seems to stop midway as if he saw something he couldn't comprehend.

"Who...?" I ask. Strange, how strange, I felt really odd. I couldn't explain what is or what going on in me

"You......don't remember...?"

He replied but his words are filled with disappointment and relief.

"I see...It's okay, you're fine, you're okay......" He pats my head gently as if I'm fragile.

"Who...am...I?" The way the man treated me, he seems to know who I am. Did I get into trouble? I don't know what happened to me, trying to look for my memories, however only one thing came to mind, it was the talking woman and human bones in a small room, the rest are nothing but hazy and blur.

"Your name is Rood..."

"Then...Who are you...?"

"I'm Kielnode, your guardian."

"Guardian?"

"Yes, your guardian."

That was the start of my life and the beginning of this story.