(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part2)

Once upon a time, before the world grew as it is now. There are two True Dragon brothers who rule and watch over the world.

The eldest, is the first and original True Dragon with the title of Veldanava, the Star Dragon King. He is the creator of the world and everything.

While the second one, is the second True Dragon, he was created by his own brother Veldanava through the primordial chaos energy called Turn Null and some fragments of his own soul. The second True Dragon also holds the title Velmuru, the Void Dragon King.

But sometimes his brother would call him by his spoiled name, Rimuru. Which made him not really like that name, but over time he finally gave up and accepted the nickname.

They always do something together like creating and watching other worlds that are slowly developing or also creating new energy that provides new power.

That's their happiness where they accompany and fulfill each other's lack.

Until a catastrophe happens...

At one time without them realizing it, there was a creature that was born from the remnants of the Turn Null energy that they had used to create another world and another universe, the creature then manifested itself in the form of a giant dragon that took the title Ivaraj, the Dragon of Destruction .

At first they didn't really care about the dragon named Ivaraj because they thought that Ivaraj was just a random creature that existed inside or outside of the universe they created and they again thought that it was just something ordinary.
.
.
.
Until something shocking happened about Ivaraj that left them shocked...

They discovered that Ivaraj had the ability to use Turn Null energy like them. But unlike them, he uses it to destroy and obliterate all the worlds he has passed.

The two True Dragon brothers who feel that Ivaraj is a great threat to all of their creations and themselves, plan to stop him from going any further.

Velmuru suggests killing and eliminating Ivaraj immediately and forever. However, Veldanava strongly refused as this was the first time he had seen a randomly born creature possess the ability to use Turn Null energy.

And he also felt that killing Ivaraj was a huge waste because he believes that the reason why Ivaraj acts like that is because he doesn't yet have an ego or a mind and is just acting according to his wild instincts.

So Veldanava wanted him to be sealed until he had an ego and a mind of his own even if it took countless years.

At first, Velmuru really disagreed with his brother's suggestion not to eliminate Ivaraj forever but he couldn't blame his brother who had a mind as the Creator of everything. So he gave up and finally followed his brother's wishes.

Velmuru who plans to capture Ivaraj who is able to use Turn Null energy like him, plans to set up a trap using his seal skill [Void World] and the seal skill [God's Imprisonment] given by his brother as a barrier and cage so that Ivaraj does not run away.

And those two seal skills are absolute and stronger imprisonment skills than any seal or imprisonment skills.

However, before Velmuru wanted to go to see Ivaraj and seal him. He strongly and sternly advises his brother Veldanava not to wait for him or look for him if he does not return.

Hearing that made Veldanava feel uneasy and wanted to retract his silly request to ensure the safety of his little brother.

"Don't say that! You have to come back, understand?"

Said his brother sternly.

"Alright, I promise...geez no need to scream."

He answered in annoyance because his brother was yelling firmly in front of him.