(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part2)

After a few hours of walking, Rimuru, Milim and Gaia finally reached their destination which is the elven kingdom.

However, before they could reach the kingdom's gates. They were confronted by several groups of armored men with very familiar symbols emblazoned on their armor.

Apparently, the emblem on their armor is the symbol of their mother's kingdom, the Nasca Kingdom.

They said that they were actually on their way to rescue and take them away from the invasion of soldiers from other kingdoms who had attacked their unprotected castle, according to their mother orders straight to their king or their uncle who was also their mother's brother.

But it seems they are too late.....

They then intended to take the three of them to their mother's home kingdom. Rimuru who is the oldest of the three is initially suspicious and wary of the group and refused to follow them.

As luck would have it, one of the group gave them an envelope with their mother's name on it and with some gentle persuasion, Rimuru finally agreed. Still, he raised his guard.

They were then taken to the kingdom of Nasca and arrived before dark.

There, they were then looked after by several servants such as maids and butlers. However, Rimuru is the one who mostly looks after and nurtures Milim and Gaia because he doesn't trust and doesn't allow strangers to take care of his younger sisters....especially since those strangers are human.

So the maids and butlers will only provide all the care needs such as food, drink, clothes and others, to Rimuru so that himself can take care of his younger sisters.

And for some unknown reason, the king or their uncle refused to meet them.

Indeed. He refused to meet them, but surprisingly, he would rather meet Rimuru than Milim and Gaia.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In a luxurious dining room, there was a girl with pale pink braided hair and a small white dragon, who seemed to be arguing with the girl who was defending the food on the plate in her hand from the small dragon.

"No, Gaia! You can't eat this food! This is for Rimuru-nii-chan!!"

The girl shouted as she pushed the plate of food further and further away from the little dragon.

Yes, those two are Milim Nava and Gaia.

They were now in a luxurious dining room in the mansion that their uncle had given them to live in. While their uncle who is the king lives in the palace in the middle of the kingdom.

Gaia who could not take the food and was scolded then bowed her head sadly and made a whimpering sound to get forgiveness from Milim.

"Don't worry-noda, I'll tell Rimuru-nii-chan to get more food for you-noda!"

Persuade Milim to be able to reassure and cheer up Gaia.

The one where Gaia lifted her head back up and looked at Milim with eyes full of impatience and excitement while wagging her tail.

"Yosh, yosh"

Milim said again while caressing Gaia.

Then, the door of the dining room was opened by someone, making both of them focus on the door. The door opener had beautiful long bluish silver hair, a pair of captivating golden yellow eyes and a face that was beautiful, and yet handsome to behold.

Indeed, he was Rimuru Nava.

"Milim, Gaia, I'm back!"

He said with a voice that used to be like a little boy now like the voice of a prince from a fairy tale that captivated the ears.