Thing's Mission

(I'm fasting today so I'm gonna try to sleep through the day. So I'm posting this now in case I succeed)

Once Wednesday was sure that (y/n) was fast asleep she quickly sat up, only for (y/n) to wrap his arms around her own arm. She quickly looked back at the boy before laying back down. "Thing" she whispered causing the hand to jump up onto her bed beside her, the hand had been waiting like he had been told to. "You'll have to carry our plan out alone"

The hand gave Wednesday a thumbs up before quickly jumping to the ground and beginning to walk to the door.

Once out of the room Thing quickly made his way to the stairs and began jumping down them, step by step.

Once down the stairs Thing quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was around. He exited the building and was quick to make his way to the boys dormitories. It of course wasn't his first time here so he knew the way.

Thing climbed up the brick walls of the outside of the building, ignoring the cold that he was slowly growing more and more aware of.

Once he was nearing the top floor of the building he quickly found (y/n)'s dorm and peaked through the large window. Inside the boys family all appeared to be asleep. The mother on the bed, Eros on the couch, Neville in puma form on top of the bookshelf, Nero and the other brothers slept on the floor also in cat forms. Their father was nowhere to be seen but it was clear from the way the mother was taking up the entire bed that he was expected to sleep on the floor as well.

Thing silently pushed the window open ever so slightly before sneaking his way inside. He crawled to the bed and made his way up. Once beside the mother he slowly reached to her hair. He quickly yanked a hair out and jumped down to the ground as she shot up awake. He hid under the bed as she looked around.

She sniffed as if trying to catch an unfamiliar scent but just huffed. "Stupid allergies" she muttered before laying back down. "Probably just one of the fucking kids"

Thing waited until he could hear the woman once again snoring before making his way back to the window. He quickly went out the way he came, making sure to hold on tightly to the hair so it didn't fly away. He pulled the window shut before carefully making his way back down the side of the building.

Once back in Wednesday's room he quickly put the hair where she had been planning on putting it before looking back at Wednesday from on top of the desk. At some point while he was out she had fallen asleep. She was in her usual sleeping position with her hands crossed over her chest while (y/n) had his arms wrapped around her stomach and his head against hers.

Thing took a moment to appreciate the sight of the rare small smile on Wednesday's sleeping face before quickly heading off to the bed that Enid had made for him in Wednesday's dresser.

—————————————————————

Enid had never been more happy that she was the first to wake up. She slowly held up her phone and silently began taking photos of the sleeping pair in Wednesday's bed.

She accidentally let out a giggle and that's when Wednesday's eyes shot open and instantly spotted her. Enid yelped and quickly ran back to her side of the room.

Wednesday tried to sit up but was quickly pulled into being the little spoon to (y/n)'s big spoon. She tried to break free for a moment but even asleep the werecat boy was stronger than her. She sighed before giving in to her fate. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy it, not that she'd ever tell the boy.

"You're really down bad huh?" Enid spoke softly from across the room.

Wednesday glared at her friend. "Your continued interference will be punished, however your silence will be rewarded" of course the reward would be not having her head shaved.