Another Sleepover

(Now this chapter is more my speed. No drama just fun. This is what I was born to write)

Since their first kiss (y/n) had been more infatuated with Wednesday than ever. "Are you just going to keep following me all day?" Wednesday asked as she walked from her bed to her closet with (y/n) following behind her.

"(Y/n) is like a puppy" Enid almost laughed at the irony in her statement. "If he likes you he'll follow you. He was always right behind me back in our middle school"

"She's right" (y/n) spoke as he watched Wednesday pull her sweatshirt and shorts from her closet.

"I would have thought you would be heading to your dorm by now" Wednesday replied as she turned and looked at the boy.

(Y/n) frowned. "But I slept there last night!" He whined. "My family left it a mess and I keep finding my moms hair on everything!"

"Then you better get to cleaning" Wednesday walked past the boy and he quickly followed. She placed her pajamas on her bed before feeling (y/n) wrap his arms around her waist. He placed his head on her shoulder but she didn't bother to look at him.

"I want to sleep here with you" he spoke determinedly before kissing her cheek. "Please?"

Wednesday could feel Enid's stare, curious as to what her answer would be. "I only allowed you to sleep here before because your family was here"

"And you enjoyed it" (y/n) replied as he kissed Wednesday's neck. "So did I"

Wednesday was silent for a moment. "Go get whatever you'll need to spend the night"

(Y/n) smiled widely. "I thought ahead!" He quickly ran to his backpack and opened it before pulling out his pajamas. "Everything I need is in the bag"

"You should just start sharing a closet with Wednesday already" Enid's teasing was quickly met with a warning glare from Wednesday.

Luckily (y/n) hadn't heard her. He quickly ran to the folding screen and pulled it out before beginning to change.

"Wednesday Addams buckling to pressure" Enid teased with a laugh.

"Silence" was all Wednesday said in response.

(Y/n) walked out in his pajamas. "Alright. Mademoiselle Addams, pajamas, now" the girl raised an eyebrow but the boy just looked at her expectantly.

Wednesday stared at the boy for another moment before grabbing her pajamas. She walked past the boy and behind the folding screen. "Good girl" (y/n) walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Why the hell hasn't she killed you yet?" Enid whispered with amazement as she stared at the boy. "You just said good girl. She would have slit my throat for that"

"She likes me more" (y/n) stuck his tongue out at the girl before turning his head as he saw Wednesday walk out in her sweatshirt and shorts. She walked over to the boy and sat down beside him on her bed.

(Y/n) quickly wrapped his arms around Wednesday's waist and pulled her onto his lap, resting his head on her shoulder in the process. "Be very careful how much farther you try to take this" Wednesday spoke as she grabbed the boys arm and squeezed it roughly.

"Ow! I wasn't going to take it any farther! I just want to cuddle" Wednesday let go of the boys arm. He quickly laid down, pulling her down on top of him.

"If you two have sex in the night I'm going to flip" Enid spoke before walking to the lights and turning each of them off.

"We're not going to have sex" (y/n) was quick to reply. "I'm not that easy!"