Blurb & Copyright Info

Book Three picks up where we left off:

Monica, Taylor, and Diego have narrowly escaped the Nevada facility with their lives, and not without consequences. The group has limited resources while Taylor struggles with grief and a potentially life threatening injury.

Jayson has also evaded detection, but knows he's traded one prison for another, and that the grass isn't greener in other pastures.

Sheldon Benson is a man with a plan, and it doesn't involve unicorns or warm fuzzies. Diabolical as they come, he harbors an unhealthy obsession for Monica and Taylor in particular, and he will stop at nothing to bring them back to the facility while experimenting on his new world order where he reigns as the sovereign supreme.

However, there are people on the outside with the will to fight and the heart of warriors. Jeannie still holds the key to a cure, assuming she's willing to come out of hiding and help. After all, she owes nothing to the monsters who dehumanized her.

Is it possible to eradicate an endemic? Can the world even rebuild after so much devastation? The survivors think they can. But the only way to do so is to band together, set differences aside, and eliminate humanity's greatest threat.

Stay tuned for more, and don't forget to add this to your libraries for future updates!

©️2023

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be translated or reproduced without the author's consent. Any violations will be subject to copyright laws. If you are reading this story outside of Wattpad, it is pirated and likely infected with malware.