💕

Days passed so did months.
Five months passed and Naina was still cold to Kabir. She ignored him like he doesn't exist, she acts infront of his family but behaves like she doesn't know him behind the close doors.

She got along with the family pretty well, everyone was welcoming except his father. Who was a hard nut to crack. The old man was short tempered and would chances to yell at Naina. So she avoided him too.

She worked hard all these months, and results were infront of her. Well Naina and her friend Vaibhav were working on a project and it got approved by the investers. She was in cloud nine.

She started a small company keeping it a secret that it was owned by her.looks like now it's time to announce who is the ceo. Vaibhav was genuinely happy for her. He knows about her struggles and heartbreaks.

An invitation came to the doors of Batra'a mansion. It was unknown but they searched for it and came to know that a face reveal will be done of the new CEO. They need to be there. Everything was arranged Vaibhav took care of everything as he knew she can't do much. As she has to hide from her family.

They have worked hard in this project and it was so amazing that it got approved right away.

Vaibhav and Naina met few months after Kabir left. Naina was heartbroken and betrayed by her friends so she didn't showed any interest in talking to anyone. And vaibhav being the social butterfly reached her. She shooed him away at first because she knew he will leave her too. But he didn't he was stubborn and wanted to know everything. He felt the urge to protect Naina. He saw his late sister in her. And no more reason was needed to protect her.

His sister committed sucide because of the same situation Naina was going through.

After knowing the about what happened with Naina he broke down. Seeing his sister in her. He can't afford the lose of her. And from that day he stood with her in every thick and thin.

He did everything to make her feel right. But he couldn't get back the childishness inside her. It was like the inner kid of hers died. Still she was happy with him and thankful that he never gave up on Her. She wouldn't be what she is today if not him. Money was not a major problem for vaibhav as his father as quite rich but Naina didn't wanted to take help in money matters. But vaibhav assured her and they started a small business. Well it was like a help center for the people who were depressed. It was an app which was designed by both of them.

They have saved thousands of life and gave them hope. The idea of the app was finally passed by the investers and they were ready to invest in her app. They liked the idea of hers as the increase in rate of sucide was a major concern. Some people just need reassurance or someone who can lead them to a right path. Most of them don't get that and that's why they take their life.

People say they are weak that they couldn't fight against the world, but the reality is they are the strongest who choosed death. It needs courage for such a drastic step. Some people continue to lead a depressing life but some choose to let it go. Letting go is much hard than holding up. They are the strongest but the people around them cry. Life is so strange, in the crowd of millions of humans. People still can't find that one in whom they can rely on. What's the need of such a crowd then. When all you do is feel alone. Well that's life. You can't complaint.

Naina has continuously worked hard even after the marriage it was hard for her to manage the family Along with her work. It was confidential she couldn't tell anyone. She would stay up all the night to complete her work and wake up early in the morning to help others.

Kabir did made some efforts to try to talk to her but everytime she shutted him off rudely he lost hope, well he did much damage and it can't be fulfilled in just a sorry. And he did, he did everything which will make her forgive him. Naina noticed his actions but choose to ignore it.